A special shout out

I know I’ll get slammed for this by some of you out there but this is a blog and after all, it’s my blog…

I just wanted to publicly wish my wife luck as she’ll be competing in the WKA North American Kickboxing Championship tomorrow. She’s been training very hard for this tournament the past few months and I know she’s going to do well. I think she’s probably a bit nervous but she was a bit nervous when she entered a Kung Fu tournament last year after only a few months training, and she won that one against more experienced fighters. She’s doing Muay Thai now, which is no joke, but she trains at one of the best schools in the Northeast with great training partners and the best trainers.

So if you’re reading this and will be attending the WKAs in Virginia this weekend make sure you cheer when you hear the name Andria Caplan called!

I also wanted to wish all the other fighters from Cool Hearts Muay Thai and MFS Philly good luck as well. Kick some ass!

• says:

Good luck for her. If You have a matrial-arts-training wife, You have to be a very, very good husband. Wish her luck from Polish MMA fans :)

• says:

That’s great – good luck to Andria and all the CHMT guys! I hope someone records those bouts and YouTube’s them…

• says:

Good luck, Andria!

• says:

I just watched that episode of Fight Girls with Brandon Vera and his wife. You guys have something in common.

Good luck to Mrs. Caplan. Can UFCjunkie.com but a spot on her shorts? :)

• says:

Junkie:

Yeah, the only difference being that Brandon can fight and I get choked out more than Charles “Krazy Horse” Bennett. My wife is the only one who is holding up our end of the fight equation. Both the Veras can kick ass.

As for the sponsorship, you should have mentioned something sooner! :)

• says:

Best of luck to her, be sure to let us know how it turns out.