Funniest blog post… EVER!

Mr. Fightlinker is at it again with perhaps the funniest blog post in the history of the “Blogosphere.”

Decide for yourself.

And I agree that Dann Stupp looks like my boss. Because he really is one of them.

• Brent says:

Correct link:

• UFCDaily.com says:

I agree, that was pure classic.

• garth says:

Sam, you just gotta be grateful he didn’t say “How did this pic of Dave Atell get labelled ‘Sam Caplan’?”

• garth says:

kentyman at #21 beat me to it. sneaky boy. have you had any time to roll lately Sam? Any amateur stuff going on? It seems like you’ve been outta your gourd, blowin up, [insert awkward uncool slang here], and so forth

• Greg says:

That shit was hellarious! Sam is ripped man….

Those plagarist better watch thier backs..

• Sam Caplan says:

Garth:

My schedule has been insane lately and I haven’t had much time to train. The last time I trained was the week leading up to UFC 74. I somehow managed to get into the school and go to two Muay Thai classes. I’ve been so busy that my wife has actually gone to classes in my place (I’m paying for the classes so we might as well get some use out of them). She primarily trains Muay Thai at Philly MMA/Philly MFS but the school I go to now is really known for its BJJ and she actually has gone to a few Jiu-Jitsu classes now. I’m trying to convince her to do MMA.

My hope is to get back into training soon but new things keep coming up. My plan was to fight twice in ’08 but I’m not sure that’s going to happen now.

In regard to the Dave Attell comparisons, I used to get that ALL THE TIME. When I was a bouncer I used to work the balcony at a concert venue here in Philly called the Trocadero. My buddy was working the barricade in front of the stage and convinced two rows of people to turn around and start chanting “Dave Attell! Dave Attell! Dave Attell!” at me. It was pretty funny.

When I was a bouncer a lot of women would come up to me and go “Do you know you look a lot like Dave Attell? Are you funny like he is?” I mean, how do you respond to that? I usually just said “No” and walked away.

I used to really dig his show on Comedy Central. Man, what happened to him?

• kentyman says:

Maybe his life of shooting J√§germeister and bangin’ fat chicks caught up to him…

• Pens says:

Hello, here you can read all info about pen pal
    24\7.