Rampage Jackson acting (for lack of a better term) retarded

I usually think Rampage’s antics are funny and I love how he always has something crazy to say, but here’s some video of him totally crossing the line. And this is the same guy who got laughs after he humped a female Japanese reporter like a dog and played grab-ass with female fans.

At about 15 or 16-years old I realized it’s just not cool to make fun of the handicapped. Yeah, we all did it as kids, but at some point you grow up. Maybe Rampage Jackson needs to watch out when the camera’s are rolling.

(Note: we do not have a timeframe on when this video was shot)

Check out all Rampage Jackson content on 5 Oz of Pain.

• Matt Boone says:

Sam, this is a VERY old video. Few years at least. Pre-religious Rampage. This was back when Rampage was doing one thing after another that people either found overly offensive or overly funny. I personally didn’t find this offensive or funny, just stupid.

• Zach Arnold says:

Is he acting like a Mets fan? :)

• Fin Diesel says:

What is this, muck-raking journalism? Who cares what Rampage did years ago?

5 ounces is for updated news – not lame YouTube clips. This isn’t UFCTakedown anymore, Cava. Come on man!

• Jeremy says:

Did we have to take a shot at Mets fans? Isn’t the team choking bad enough already?

• LR says:

Is that Jeff Sherwood?

• Dayzah says:

I gotta agree, who cares if he made fun of ppl in the past … Maybe that was before he was ” Born Again ” …

Im sure there is shit we could dig up about you Mr. Takedown that would make you look like a complete asshole aswell ..

Trying too tarnish ppls reputation is for tabloid crap , thats not why I come here too read about mma.. This article is complete garbage.

Grow the F up.

• Mr. Takedown says:

Wow you guys are really protective of Rampage.

The post clearly states that I wasn’t sure how old this was.

However I did post it to create conversation, which obviously it’s done. As far as “muck-racking”… I didn’t go and dig this up or seek out “anti-Rampage” content. I saw it on another site (www.shoutfan.com) thought it was interesting (b/c I hadn’t seen it before) and posted it here. This is the internet guys – you can find pretty much anything within a few clicks – no “digging” required.

Dayzah: Are we only supposed to post and write about the positive things? In interviews Rampage has admitted that he has acted like a idiot in the past and his buddies have captured it on video. He’s said he’s learned his lesson from those mistakes. This video clip shows just how far he’s come.

Chill out. This is a mixed martial arts blog, not CNN.

• Dayzah says:

“I didn’t go and dig this up or seek out “anti-Rampage” content.”

But even tho its old as dirt it didnt stop you from posting it did it? Sundays are the slow days I take it? Not to mention you only say hes learned and grown up in the comments section of the story , why not in the story itself?

Because you are trying too make him look like a dick.

• “And this is the same guy who got laughs after he humped a female Japanese reporter like a dog and played grab-ass with female fans.”

When exactly did that occur, pre- or post- religious awakening?

• Matt Boone says:

“But even tho its old as dirt it didnt stop you from posting it did it?”

I got this one…..

“The post clearly states that I wasn’t sure how old this was.”

x2…….

“(Note: we do not have a timeframe on when this video was shot)”

• jnorman says:

i thought it was funny! and you all know damn well if you were there you would be laughing too!

• Sam Caplan says:

To echo Matt’s comments, this isn’t a PR site for MMA. Also, to my knowledge, no one here has an anti-Rampage bias.

If someone is on video doing something that’s out in the public then it’s fair game.

• […] love to take the high road like Sam Caplan does and say I don’t find this funny, but it is kinda funny. While on the surface it seems like […]