Video: Michael Dudikoff calls out Royce Gracie

Interviews like these are the reason why YouTube is great. Michael Dudikoff, of American Ninja fame (if you can call it fame) was apparently at the opening of one of the new Gracie Jiu Jitsu schools and did an interview with ProElite.com. The following is the interview:

First of all, Michael Dudikoff isn’t even a B-list celebrity anymore. Why is he being interviewed? Second of all, he seems really salty about Royce’s decision not to include him in the family tree. Third of all, he looks pretty damn cracked out. This isn’t the Michael Dudikoff I idolized as a child. American Ninja my ass.

I would pay hard cash to see Royce make an ass out of Dudikoff on television.

• Brent says:

Damn – that is really bizarre… You’ve got to interview Royce and Dudikoff and find out what the hell happened to cause that train wreck!

• Doo-doo-koff.

• Drewdoodoo says:

I hear that the camera adds ten pounds to your face. Guess it’s true. I wonder how he got the afternoon off at Subway to come to the opening. Martial Artist vs. Sandwich Artist.

• Dr J says:

Come on guys, he’s obviously just joking around and pulling your chain. Can’t believe you bought it!

• Adam Morgan says:

It seems like it’s more than just joking around. He seems genuinely slighted by not being on the family tree. That, and he looks like he’s done too much heroin recently.

• Lolly Poll says:

It’s a joke! Family tree and everything. If you don’t have a micribrain, you can easily tell this is just a joke!

• Kathy Hampton says:

I can’t believe some of these responses. They believe everything they see and hear. I looks to me like Michael was just goofy around. As far as B-list celebrity, (my hinny), He’ll alway be A-list to me.

• Ninjababe says:

I love the guy to bits but let’s be honest….. could he be any more wasted?! Look in his eyes. I took it upon myself to write him a letter asking if he was slipping into a diabetic coma at the time of the interview!

• Shammy says:

I grew up with Mike. He’s simply clowning around. Enjoy.