Evan Tanner’s sunken vessel

Above is a picture of Evan Tanner’s poor sunken boat. If not removed within 30 days, the Mission Bay lifeguards will legally remove it. At this point, I doubt Tanner cares anymore. Poor guy. Nothing is going right for him right now.

HT: Bloody Elbow

• Sam_Cupitt says:

Just thought id mention… TAGG Radio is reporting that Fedor has been signed to a Russian Promotion

• Dayzah says:

Nice now Fedor can fight the russian guy from Rocky ..

Tanner – I think his last couple of blogs and now this are just a cry for sympathy.. Who care at this point really , its obvious he doesnt.

• Evan says:

Trigg says a lotta things….

And that would be M-1.

Anyway, symbolic picture I must say.

• Sam Caplan says:

Evan, actually it might not be M-1.

There’s a Russian billionaire who recently come onto the MMA scene who wants to start a new promotion that would hold shows all over the world. I know he was interested in Fedor and has been talking to Fedor’s agent, Vadim Finkelstein, but I haven’t heard that he’s actually signed.

• Evan says:

Interesting thanks.

• paddiosf says:

If Fedor signs, like Trigg says who is he going to fight? I have the filling that Fedor doesn’t want to fight in the US…..If he really wanted to fight over here a Deal would’ve happen by now……

• paddiosf says:

Speaking of “Unsigned free-agents” from Pride…Has anyone heard anything about Barnett, Arona, Hansen and Skojo…

• Evan says:

Barnett is probably waiting on Fedor…..

and Sokoudjou keeps getting rumored with K-1, EliteXC( and all of the involved) and UFC. Back and forth. On and off with each.

Its odd. In other sports a verbal agreement normally leads to a contract but with MMA….who knows.

• paddiosf says:

Thanks Evan for the info…..everyday it’s a different rumor in MMA? Barnett seems to be at odds with the UFC, it’ll be interesting to see if he ever goes back there? I read somewhere that his camp was pushing for him to not sign with the UFC but in K-1 or EliteXC???

• Evan says:

paddiosf

If you have time check out his myspace page and he writes about the UFC. He states he has no grudge with them and is fine with Dana , but, and a big BUT, that was before Dana dropped the “Who the F cares about Josh Barnett” comment bomb.

One thing I hate about this UFC empire is if an elite athlete is left outside their bubble the match-ups are pretty dry. So while I would love to seem him fight in K-1, the question is who and then who after him.

If you can’t find it let me know and I will link if for you later tonight or tomorrow. Myspace is blocked at my work otherwise I would link it now.

• paddiosf says:

Thanks again Evan……I’ll defiantly check that out…