UFC 79 fight card – UPDATED

• Melvin Guillard vs. Rich Clementi
  • Nate Mohr vs. Manny Gamburyan
  • Doug Evans vs. Mark Bocek
  • Dean Lister vs. Jordan Radev
  • Roan Carneiro vs. Tony DeSouza
  • Eddie Sanchez vs. Soa Palalei

Check all of our UFC 79 content on 5 Oz. of Pain.

• Davey D says:

I hope the Carneiro/DeSouza makes the air. I want to see that bout. There could be one more slot open, if any at all.

• Dizzle says:

I’m really excited about the doug evans vs. mark bocek.

I’m betting that Evans grabs the win…he needs a win right about now.

please if yall watch this…don’t miss the doug evans fight.

• MJC_123 says:

Now this is the card of the year!
    Awesome to see Soku in the UFC a quality, terrifying….attacking fighter lets hope he breaks the Pride curse.

• paddiosf says:

I know what a card, I hope like the previous comment that the Pride Curse is over….It’s to bad I’ll be on vacation in Brazil..So I’ll have to wait till I get back to see the Fight….

• phyteguru says:

Don’t forget Eddie Sanchez versus Soa Palalei…

• CanuckleSandwich says:

Yep this will be a great night all around.

Sokou should crush Machida – Machida’s is unbeaten against relatively lacklustre opponents – i can’t see him standing up to an aggressive, skilled, and athletic fighter like Sokou.

Oh, and I would’nt worry about the “Pride Curse”…didn’t really seem to bother the Spider or Rampage now, did it? :)

(p.s. go Wand!!!)

• Jersey Tomato says:

The Axe Murderer seems fired up to be finally getting a chance to fight Liddell. After watching Chuck’s last fight against Jardine, you have to wonder how much he has left in the tank. I kept waiting for him to explode on Jardine but he never mounted an all-out assault. Keith kicked the crap out of Chuck and he simplt stood there and took it.

My prediction for UFC 79: Chuck gets knocked out in the second round. Two days later, he announces his retirement.

• ossBASHA says:

Someone edit this card :(

• Some ninja says:

Go wandy! I hope he returns as the old wandy I used to watch knocking people out. If not I hope he’s a lot better.

• obcity says:

lidell is gonna get SMASHED! wanderlei is so ready for this fight, lidell should just forfeit this match, he’s walking into a death trap!

LETS GO WANDERLEI!!!