The WEC website has confirmed the final fight card for the WEC 31 event on December 12. The event will be held at The Joint in the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The card will feature three separate title defenses in the featherweight, middleweight, and light heavyweight divisions, as well as a featherweight bout between Jens Pulver and Cub Swanson.
The finalized fight card is as follows:
- Urijah Faber (c) vs. Jeff Curran (for featherweight title)
- Paulo Filho (c) vs. Chael Sonnen (for middleweight title)
- Doug Marshall (c) vs. Ariel Gandulla (for light heavyweight title)
- Cub Swanson vs. Jens Pulver
- John Alessio vs. Todd Moore
- Alex Karalexis vs. Ed Ratcliff
- Chance Farrar vs. Micah Miller
- Brian Bowles vs. Marcos Galvao
- Dominick Cruz vs. Charlie Valencia
- Bryan Baker vs. Eric Schambari
I don’t know about you, but I would not mind seeing this entire card.