Highlights from Sean Sherk on today’s Stephen Quadros Show:
- Sherk said he plans to continue to the fight the suspension. Said he doesn’t care how much money or time it takes.
- He said he’s eligible to come back on January 5th, just two weeks before BJ Penn and Joe Stevenson fight for the interim title.
- Said it doesn’t make sense for him to be eligible to fight and then have two guys fight for an interim title.
- Said he still has to see where he stands with the UFC on whether they strip his title or not.
- Said there were all kinds of problems with the drug testing, from chain of custody issues to specimen transportation issues. Sounds a lot like what was going on with Baroni’s case at the time.
- Said his research on Nandrolone shows that urinalysis is the worst way to test for the steroid.
- Feels that he is still 100% innocent.