My audio response to Ryan Harkness of FightLinker.com

Ryan Harkness of FightLinker.com was a guest on JarryPark.com last week to discuss our potential fight. In response to his appearance, Ariel Helwani interviewed me yesterday.

The audio is now available by clicking here. During the course of the interview I comment on why I am taking it personally that he challenged me and I also address his accusations that I’m a “sellout.”

Also, I will be appearing on this week’s edition of WhoopAss Radio with host Luke Thomas to preview the TUF 6 season finale that will be taking place this weekend. And, I will be a guest panelist on HDNet’s Inside MMA program on Friday, December 14, at 9:30 p.m. ET.

• Zack says:

Wow – the HDNET appearance is cool Sam. That show has gotten light years better since they went to an hour and really engaged the panel. I look forward to it every week. Cheers.

• Dizzle says:

pretty cool interview.

I still wanna fly out to where ever the fight is going to be at. I’d love to sport my Five Ounces T-Shirt and watch Sam put Ryan in the Locoplata.

• Craplan is going down. But don’t worry … I’ll have a belt for him too … a string with a paper plate that says LOSER in sharpie

• jjdnb says:

beat his jew ass FL!

• Dizzle says:

PSH!! Ryan you’re not going to win. You might win “knockout of the night” by being the person who was knocked out.

Plus if you start winning the fight you know I’m gonna rapel down from the rafters and put you in the figure 4 leg lock.

and if that’s not enough…I guess I’ll have to give you the old Hulk Leg Drop.

• Jay K. says:

OH NOES!! It’s Sam Under the Apron… WAIT!! HE’S GOT THE CHAIR!!

RING THA’ BELL!!

DING! DING!! DING!!!

IT’S A MADHOUSE !! IT’S MAYHEM!!

BUT WAIT!! HERE COMES THE OTHER WRESSLERS FROM BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!

DING! DING!! DING!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

=U

• MoreThanUFC says:

I cant find any of your fights on Youtube. Any links Sam?

• drewdoodoo says:

Sam, I think the “sell-out” comment was directed at your draw as a main event. Just think what you could rake in on PPV.

Sell-outs usually compromise their integrity or the quality of their work. Haven’t seen that happen with Sam.

Any truth to the rumor that Din Thomas is putting on this fight?

• Brent says:

“I cant find any of your fights on Youtube.”

Hehehe…