5 Oz. Newslinks

There’s nothing major to report so I just wanted to point to some links on my ProElite.com blog.

Also, I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I conducted an interview with Frank Trigg over the weekend and that interview will appear later today. And I wanted to remind everyone that I will be a panelist on this week’s edition of Inside MMA on HDNet this Friday at 9:30 p.m. ET.

Final reminder: please support FiveOuncesOfPain.com by clicking here and ordering one of our brand new t-shirts.

• Dizzle says:

Sweet work Sam…I will wait patiently to see the interview. Looks like you got a sponsor out of the deal too eh?

• travis8 says:

Say hello to El Guapo for me!

• Sam Caplan says:

Dizzle, actually Triggonomics is not a paid sponsor at 5 Oz. Frank was kind enough to take time out on a Saturday and give us a very candid interview. I agreed to return the favor by running a banner ad for Triggonomics for a few weeks.

I don’t think you guys will be disappointed with what Frank had to say because he didn’t respond to any of my questions with any lip service.

• Dizzle says:

sweet deal Sam. I could actually do something bigger if needed to.

I’ll be waiting. You know there’s been alot of awsome interviews on this site lately. I have to give alot of props to adam for his interviews that he’s done lately.

• Adam Morgan says:

Thanks, Dizzle. I’ll have a Chris Horodecki interview up this week and hopefullly…hopefully..a Mayhem Miller interview as well.

• Dizzle says:

hey man keep pumping them out. I’d love to see the Chris Horodecki interview. Lets hope for the best with Miller.

• SteveXtreme says:

Speaking of t-shirts, whatever happened with the contest for best TUF idea. I was just wondering cause I never gave Sam or Adam my address to send me mine. ;)

• Dizzle says:

Steve I won the contest…everyone else was disqualified. Sorry bout the bad luck…there is always next time.

• Evan says:

No, I won. Stop kidding yourselves.

• Jay K. says:

Great Work Sam!!

Thanks for the Packers link!

Jay K.