Wanderlei sparring Tompkins at Xtreme Couture (video)

A ripped up Wandy Silva and Shawn Tompkins go it at at Xtreme Couture gym, training for UFC 79. Can the attacking style of Silva overcome the vicious counter-punching of Liddell. Who is NOT pumped up for this fight?!?!

Check out more UFC 79 on FiveOuncesofPain.com.

• Dizzle says:

I kinda have a feeling that Liddell is going to take this one…Even though I’m a bigger fan of Wandy…I just have a hunch

• pr0cs says:

I’m on the other side, I think this will be Chuck’s last outing, we’ll see the best Wandy we’ve ever seen and the beginning of a new reign of terror.

• Luke Thomas says:

Watch how many times Tompkins catches him with the right while counterstriking. I don’t know. Liddell isn’t the fighter he used to be, but I’m not liking what I see from Silva.

• Dizzle says:

Me neither to be honest Luke. I think that Wandy is going to get caught during this fight…if anything I think this fight will end in a submission from Wandy…or a Knockout by Liddell.

• Adam Morgan says:

Wanderlei still has very little head movement as well.

• Sam Cupitt says:

Wandy always gets hit and dropped, he just keeps getting up and coming at you. I have a feeling this fight may end the way i thought Chuck and Jardine might end. Wanderlei running in throwing wild punches and Chuck clipped him with a looping right or left, followed by some GnP.

I hope it doesn’t happen, because I wanna say Wanderlei vs. Rampage III

• makeutapout says:

I’m not the Liddell fan I used to be before he started letting his status go to his head and blew it, but I think he realizes this is his last chance to really redeem himself. I think that if he got motivated in the right way about this, that he might show a of the old Chuck and shut Wand down. I wouldn’t want to bet money on this fight either way though. They both have to much to lose, to let this one slide.