Video of Hong Man Choi “rapping”

This is just awesomely bad video of Hong Man Choi “performing” before one of his bouts. I wonder if he will be doing this before he fights Fedor on Dec. 31? If he does, hopefully HDNet can edit it out.

(HT: Pancrase.org)

• Paul Balsom says:

Edit it out?!!? Are you serious? That stuff is golden.

• Sam Cupitt says:

Maybe the revamped MMA rules are that its gonna be a rap battle

I’ve never seen Fedor rap… but looking at that, he’d win it.

• Evan says:

Nice. Fedor is fighting in the WWF now.

• Bad Monkey says:

Are Fedor’s handlers aware of how much of a joke his career is becoming?? Anybody that says he’s still the #1 fighter in the world right now is an idiot.

• Dizzle says:

No…he’s fighting bears in the World Wildlife Federation?

Well I know that Russia’s is considered to be the Bear or whatever.

Could you imagine Fedor fighting off lions and bears for the title?

• Evan says:

Oh yeah they changed names didn’t they….

dang it.

Failed bad joke….

• Dizzle says:

Fedor is sitll my favorite russian to this day.

Even if he is killing bears for the hell of it in the mountains.

• Dizzle says:

funny you mention WWF though. Because when I was at my parents house visiting I was watching the UFC Fight Night with my father and he said “why aren’t they jumping off the fence and doing a leg drops?”

It was the funniest thing I heard my dad say in a while. He was still up for getting a pro wrestler in the ring with a MMA fighter. He says that they wouldn’t get past the first round with a guy like Hulk Hogan.

He’s so against pro wrestling it’s not even funny.

I thought I would share that.

• bubbafat says:

this is hilarious. but seriously… Who is gonna tell Hong Man Choi he sucks?

• Dizzle says:

Bubba I believe Fedor is the man to tell hiim he sucks.

• Mike Wolfe says:

This video could be important medical documentation. His treating doctors may be able use it as a baseline to measure the extent of his brain damage after Fedor destroys him. Admittedly, he already seems damaged in some fashion.

• Jesse Denis says:

I still maintain that this is the greatest thing that has ever happened.

• tyeakle says:

He and rampage should hook up. Have you seen Rampage’s dance video?