UFC 79 Video: Hughes says GSP is better than Serra

In this ESPN.com video, Matt Hughes discusses how he thinks this Saturday’s fight vs. Georges St. Pierre will be a more exciting fight for the fans than his previously scheduled fight vs. Matt Serra.

Hughes also talks about how he wasn’t worried about Serra taking him down, only how he was worried about his heavy hands and how he considers GSP to be the bigger threat on the ground.

• Evan says:

well….he’s right….

• Tommy says:

Now that GSP beat Hughes he’s, ‘a real athlete’. Then makes his comment about a champion not able to defend his title is a paper champion. Hughes is all time world champ of double talk. I hope he slips on his way to the cage and breaks his own jaw while biting off his lying tounge.

• Dizzle says:

Hughes is such a class act.

One of my favorite Welterweights of all time.

I hope his fight with GSP is awsome.

• Evan says:

dizzle did you redo that banner?

• Dizzle says:

what banner?

Well I haven’t done any banner work since I redid the Web Banner for this site…other then all the banners I do here at work.

But I’m supposed to build a G4 200 x 200 banner for this site, but with christmas and new years here I just haven’t had the time to do that G4 banner.

Let me know what banner ur talking about.

• Evan says:

The one for this site….someone added the “Your destination for insider MMA news and opinion.” Looks real solid whoever did it.

• dizzle says:

Yea Evan I redesigned that about 3 weeks ago.

Looks good. There are some other graphic elements we will be working out in the near future.

• Evan says:

You did a good job dizzle, well done.

I guess for whatever reason my browser at work was keeping the old image in place because I didn’t notice it until last week.

• Dizzle says:

Last week was the week it got put up.

I had it designed, but it took some time for Matt to put it up.

We’re all juggling our fulltime jobs and trying to get as much stuff done as possible.

My main thing is I just moved recently to the sticks of SW Florida and there isn’t any internet out where I live. So I’m stuck doing work only Tuesdays and sometimes Saturdays.

I’m trying to do as much as possible, but I feel like I could do much more when I’m able to get internet.

I appreciate the comments on the artwork though.

You can check out my artwork at:

• Evan says:

For some reason that site is blocked at my work. I will check it out when I get home.

• dizzle says:

your work sucks for not letting u surf awsome sites.