Fedor & Couture exclusive pics from Affliction commercial shoot

Below are pics from the recent Affliction photo shoot featuring Fedor Emelianenko and Randy Couture. Aww, don’t they make a cute couple? If Dana White has his way, this is the closest these two icons will ever get.

These photos are courtesy of M1Mixfight.com.

Click thumbnails for full size image.

couture_fedor_affliction1 couture_fedor_affliction2 couture_fedor_affliction3 couture_fedor_affliction4 couture_fedor_affliction5 couture_fedor_affliction6 couture_fedor_affliction7 couture_fedor_affliction8 couture_fedor_affliction9

Check out more Couture and Fedor content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com

• Nate says:

Couture is always that cut? It is like he is training for a fight.

• Evan says:

who is that guy without the shirt on throwing down the ultra hip hand signs?

• Nate says:

oh yeah:
    FEDOR vs COUTURE, we want it now!
    FEDOR vs COUTURE, we want it now!
    FEDOR vs COUTURE, we want it now!
    FEDOR vs COUTURE, we want it now!
    FEDOR vs COUTURE, we want it now!

• Rich says:

• Evan says:

“It might be Chris Adler the drummer from Lamb of God (a very good metal band). But I’d really have no idea why he would be there.”

But what an effing dork….

• Amir says:

Wow, they look roughly the same size…I always thought Fedor was much bigger…

• bigfish042 says:

• ROBERT says:

FEDOR LOOKS FAT

• Rich says:

“Ahhh ok. Yeah I have heard them. Very good. Maybe his wears their gear in photoshoots?

But what an effing dork….”

“I am about 99% sure that it is Dave Mustaine from Megadeth in the middle right hand pic. He is between Fedor and Couture.

Yeah that is definitely Dave Mustaine. Dont ask me why he is there. If you knwo why he is there, please post andlet everyone know!!!!”

I really hope you’re joking. Dave Mustaine looks like this.

• bigfish042 says:

#8

Dave Mustaine looked like that 15 years ago. I am telling you that is Dave Mustaine!!!!

I used to be a big metal fan in high school, which was close to 20 years ago…..AND that is what Dave Mustraine looked like almost 20 years ago!!!!!

• Evan says:

“Yeah he does look a bit stupid there but he’s a mind blowing drummer. He might wear Affliction stuff I’m not sure.”

oh I agree. Metal isn’t my thing anymore but I have heard them and if that is him, he is insanely talented.

There is just something incredibly lame about an adult doing “represent” hand signs.

• bigfish042 says:

RICH………..

• Jiu-Jitsu Guy says:

I would rather see these guys pounding each other’s head in than seeing them smile in a commercial.

• Evan says:

Here is a recent pic of Dave. That guy in the above pic is not him.

• danpy says:

the long hair dood is the drummer from LAMB OF GOD…I know this as I am metal.

• danpy says:

Dave mustaine……you guys kill me. Dave is a fire crotch ffs.

• Rich says:

“Actually I posted that above because I seen the list all everyone that attended to Affliction shoot. Most were mma people like Mayhem and Rampage were there.

Anyhow there was a list of abotu 8 to 10 people and the ONLY music person on the list was Dave Mustaine. His name stuck out like a sore thumb. To be honest, I havent seen Mustaine for probably 15 years. that is the only reason I said it had to be him.”

Fair enough. According to the Fight Network both Chris Adler and Dave Mustaine were at the shoot which would explain the mix up. Maybe Affliction are trying to move into metal? But yeah, the guy in the pic is Chris Adler.

• bigfish042 says:

Yeah I definitely jumped the gun there. I really havent seen a pic of Mustaine in probably 15 years….therefore I just assumed he aged drastically and just looked that horrible. My bad

• BumOnTheStreet says:

It’s just some geeked out crankhead who was sleeping in the alley in the back.He crawled in the basement window.He managed to get his mug on camera B4 they threw his ass out like a bowling ball headed the pins!

No it’s Chris Adler like#17 Rich said.

• DT says:

Affliction does not only uses MMA fighters in thier ads. They also make signature series shirts for musicians too {as well as that fairy Chris Angel and surfer Sunny Garcia}, some of the bands featured on thier shirts are; Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Megadeath, KORN, Circle Jerks, and the MIsfits and there might even be more……..I believe that Lamb of God appears in some of thier print ads as well. I guess that would explain why this guy is appearing in the pics with Randy & Fedor……..I hope that helps.

Wouldn’t it be cool to see Fedor just reach out and pop him one and knock his hairy ass out though hahaha