Exclusive: Brandon Sene confirmed for cast of “The Ultimate Fighter” (TUF 7)

m_f6d73466e11a7ae0a6b84e24fafc618d.jpg The upcoming seventh season of “TUF” will be no different, as sources have revealed exclusively to ProElite.com (SamCaplan.ProElite.com) that Gracie Tampa fighter Brandon”Sweet Dreams” Sene has been cast for the Spike TV reality show.

Sene joins Alan “Monsta Lobsta” Berube and Matt Arroyo as students of Kahn’s that have been selected for the show.

He has a 2-0 pro record, according to Sherdog.com’s fight finder, with wins listed over Jesse Barlong and Ozzy Villanvera.

Sene defeated Barlong at World Fighting Championships 4 via first round submission this past July. He returned to action at WCF 5 this past October when he recorded a first round TKO over Villanvera.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE REMAINDER OF THIS ARTICLE ON SAM CAPLAN’S PROELITE.COM BLOG

• mike wolfe says:

The shredded build and ‘tats say fighter, but the hair says “male escort.” Gotta change the hairstyle.

• Clay says:

Brandon is a great guy that works hard. He should do well on TUF. Hair has changed since that pic. That was from his first fight I believe.

• Robert says:

Is this the same Brandon Sene who grew up in Montana? I think I went to high school with that guy…

• orlando says:

ha!! the guy he beat was my boy and its Ozzy Villanueva….i think Sene can do okay. In my opinion he hasnt fought anyone good yet… He hasnt been tested by a solid oppenant we will see what happens then.

• orlando says:

Crap I spelled opponent wrong….Stupid G.E.D……I havent learned crap!!!

• Gardiner says:

I did go to highschool with that guy. Way to go Brandon!

• Harwood says:

Brandon is from Montana, and we served together for 4 years in the Marines where he was a sniper (hardest job in the corps). This kid is tough as nails, and can take anything they throw at him. I see him taking it all on TUF7.

• Howell says:

I was in the Corps with Sene, He is cool as $hit. Way to go buddy. I cant wait to watch!!

• Pramit says:

Brandon will be blogging during TUF 7 on FightTicker.com:

I’m very happy to have him do this and from the comments on this thread it sounds like he’s going to be a hit both on the show and on the site.

• BAM BAM says:

I worked with Brandon in Iraq and know his work ethic and attitude. He will go far in this sport and in life.