UFC 81 Video: Brock Lesnar doesn’t care what other people think

That’s what he says in this new ESPN video.

• Jiu-Jitsu Guy says:

I always enjoy watching that blockhead, and PROVEN HGH user, talking. I pray that Mir breaks something so we can all look back at his promo saying, “He broke Sylvia’s arm, who cares?” Then bam, go to his fight with Mir and something bad happens.

Please Mir, break something, please!!

• Grape Knee High says:

Who the heck is Frank Myrrh?

• Rich says:

i agree w/ jiu jitsu guy… i would like nothing more…

Lesnar’s obviously nervous.

he was stuttering more than porky the pig.

and THAT was just an interview.

looked to me like he’s got a bit of a gut now…

i can’t wait to just see him gas… in the first…

• Zack says:

I’m picking Frank “Incense” Myrrh via armbar in the 2nd round and Big Timmy by TKO in the 3rd.

• Huckaby says:

People who say they don’t care what people think care the most what people think.

That’s why you go out of your way to tell people you don’t care what they think instead of just being quiet and not caring. You care very much how they see you and you want to respond insultingly.

• Mike Wolfe says:

If I could think of something clever to say like Grape Knee High and Zack, would that make us three wise guys?

• Jay says:

Mir still hasn’t proven that he has rededicated himself. It outta be good for however long it lasts and whoever wins……Go Brock!! Make Minnesota Proud!

• SteveXtreme says:

Lesnar is going to make Mir look worse than Min Soo Kim when he gets pounded out in 59 seconds. And i’m pumped and ready to see it, cause i’ll be their!

• Jay says:

I don’t about 59 seconds but I’ll take Brock on ground and pound in 2 and Nogueria by decision.

• Captain says:

I don’t even understand wtf he said. He doesn’t give a damn and doesn’t care and is going to do what he wants to do. Well what is it he wants to do? First he thought pro-wrestling, then he thought maybe football, now he thinks MMA. Me thinks he tries to convince himself that he wants to do whatever it is that can make him some money. I think his attitude may change when he gets popped in the face.

• Jay says:

If he crushes Mir will anyone care how he rambles? I work with people all day that have no point to anything they say!!

• Adam Morgan says:

It’s clearly obvious that Lesnar is thinking of “Frankinsence and Myrrh” when he says “Frank Mur.” Clearly.

• Rich says:

EVEN if Lesnar DOES beat Mir…

who the hell else could he beat??

anybody happen to catch the quote from Tim Sylvia on http://www.cagepotato.com??

here it is, boy do i hate that guy:

“I’ve had sex before with the belt on. That was back in the Ricco Rodriguez days. The night I won the belt I had a sexual experience with the belt on. But hey, I was 25 years old and it was the biggest thing that ever had happened to me in my life. The girl was like hey, are you going to take that thing off. And I said no, I’m not…I’m wearing it and if you have a problem with it, then I’m leaving. And I hate to say it, but if I do win the belt again, then this time it’s never coming off. I’m going to wear it a lot more.”

• Sam Cupitt says:

Yeah I decided to avoid that quote… I’m glad he mentioned that another person was involved.

And yes, i hope Mir punishes Lesnar purely for the way he says Mir’s name.

• d-train says:

ahaahaha, he won’t be gettin anything if he’s acts like when he was on blind date or whatever that stupid reality show was… that $hi+ was so funny.

• Rich says:

i was just suprised that someone would actually give Tim a “sexual experience”.

but yea.

that’s total disrespect.

and i could only pray that Nog beats him so bad for so long that he puts him into retirement.

I know Nog has some heavy hands from seeing his fight w/ Shogun.

and i seriously hope that Tim underestimates those hands.

• Sam Cupitt says:

He has rock climbing equipment for that kind of thing.

• Rich says:

i just watched the video again.
    and i realized that there wasn’t a single thing he said that WASN’T a sentence fragment.

I REALLY HOPE THIS GUYS DOESN’T WIN.

• mike wolfe says:

If Noguiera tries to stand and trade with Sylvia, Sylvia will win. Noguiera should put him on the ground asap and submit him.

• platypus says:

hey rich wrong nogueira , that was rogerio who fought shogun

• Rich says:

wow,
    i kinda feel embarassed.
    i kept seeing them fight and hearing different names…
    man, i didn’t know they were twins.

• Jiu-Jitsu Guy says:

The only reason Lesnar has a chance to win is because he is a flat out cheater. If he was natural, he wouldn’t even be in the UFC. He would be sitting at home on his fat ass watching it on TV. I have no respect for this fool. Only people from MN or naive wrestling fans want this guy to win. True MMA fans want him to get hurt, as I do. He does not deserve to be here. I guess we will know for sure in a few days.

And to any potential haters out there, STFU about what he did in college because I seriously question whether or not he was natural then. His body is so cheated up it is ridiculous. Oh, and I can drop all the accusations I want about this guy because he got caught with HGH in 2001, ONE YEAR AFTER the collegiate title.

Also, stop trashing Mir. He is a great representative to the sport, has sick all around skills, and earned his way to the UFC. He also had to overcome a major accident, so STFU about his inability to make a major statement since then. He is back now.

• Zack says:

Off-topic, but Lil Nog vs Shogun is one of my all time fave fights

• Rich says:

ya. it was awesome.

• Rich says:

i agree w/ jiu jitsu guy.

• Mr Man says:

lol…there is a reason why this is Ultimate ‘Fighting’…not Ultimate ‘Talking’…lol@all of you worried about how a guy talks and not how he performs..what fruitcakes…lesnar has a championship wrestling background…how can u ignore that? Mir has been champion, now its time to see which will out perform…not out shit talk…i mean geez, this is as annoying as the tito and dana fight.