Winners of SIGNED Frank Mir t-shirt from UFC 81 live chat pick ‘em

mir_contest.jpgWe are pleased to announce the winner of the SIGNED Frank Mir t-shirt is 5 Oz reader Zane – he picked Mir by Sub, Nog by Sub, and Marquadt to win. He chose the Vegas Champion t-shirt that Mr. Mir will be autographing.

Reader Butch came in a close 2nd with Mir by Sub, Marquadt to win, but Nog by TKO. 5 Oz die-hards Ian and JayK also won t-shirts from Ecko Unltd. for their UFC 81 picks. Those guys picked Mir by Sub, Marquadt to win, but Sylvia to win.

Thanks to the rush of fans that joined us for our UFC 81 live chat. We look forward to next one.

Check out tons of UFC 81 and Frank Mir content on FiveOuncesofPain.com

• Derek B. says:

Congrats guys. I hope you enjoy your T-Shirts!

• Zane (18) says:

Thanks Matt, I appreciate the post. I wasn’t aware that it was getting autographed as well, if you get a chance to speak to Mr. Mir please thank him for me, and congratulate him on his win. Thanks again, take care.

• Rln says:

Nice picks. Grats on the shirts.

• Ian says:

I picked Silvia by unanimous decision, but I was right there with most mma fans rooting for Nog. :)

I really recommend the live chat during fights. Good people and conversation. Even if you’re unable to watch the card there’s always someone to keep you updated real time.

• Rich says:

yup… i ACTUALLY had Nog by sub in the 3rd… which is crazy.. but i changed it the day before to Sylvia via decision..

silly me..

• Eric says:

The live chat was a really fun time. It was the first time I had participated in it and it enhanced the show, for me at least. I’m looking forward to the next one.

• Jay K. says:

Thanks for the shirt!!

The camaraderie of the chat and the opportunity to enter the contest were awesome! I had to get up EARLY the next morning for work and thus the reason I didnt purch the PPV. Yet with all the great people and active chat, I really enjoyed participating and look forward to doing so again.

Thanks again,