According to the WEC, all fighters involved with Wednesday night’s card (9 p.m. ET, Versus) an the Santa Ana Star Center in Albuquerque made weight during Tuesday’s weigh-in.
There was a minor issue with Micah Miller not making weight on his first attempt, however, he was able to do so on a second attempt and his match with Chance Farrar will take place as as scheduled.
Below are the final results from the weigh-in:
– Carlo Prater (170) vs. Carlos Condit (167.5): WEC Welterweight Championship
– Jamie Varner (155) vs. Rob McCullough (155): WEC Lightweight Championship
– Miguel Torres (133.5) vs. Chase Beebe (135): WEC Bantamweight Championship
– Manny Tapia (135) vs. Antonio Banuelos (136)
– Hiroyuki Takaya (143) vs. Leonard Garcia (145)
– Josh Grispi (143) vs. Mark Hominick (146)
– Del Hawkins (135) vs. Ox Wheeler (134.5)
– Yoshiro Maeda (136) vs. Charlie Valencia (136)
– Micah Miller (146*) vs. Chance Farrar (146)
– Scott Jorgensen (136) vs. Damacio Page (135)