From MMA Junkie:
The UFC has made no official announcement, and Spike TV could not confirm the news, but a source close to the event exclusively told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that April 2’s UFC Fight Night 13 event will, in fact, run three hours.
This is very good news for MMA fans who like to see free MMA events on basic cable. Not to mention that the card is absolutely stacked. It’s better than UFC 72 or UFC 78 could have ever thought about being. You could include UFC 77 in that mix as well.
Here’s the current card:
- Kenny Florian vs. Joe Lauzon
- Thiago Alves vs. Karo Parisyan
- Tim Boetsch vs. Matt Hamill
- Houston Alexander vs. James Irvin
- Nate Diaz vs. Kurt Pellegrino (rumored)
- Frank Edgar vs. Gray Maynard
- Marcus Aurelio vs. Spencer Fisher
- Josh Neer vs. Din Thomas
- Clay Guida vs. Samy Schiavo
- Roman Mitichyan vs. George Sotiropoulos
- Anthony Johnson vs. Tommy Speer
Check out more UFC Fight Night 13 content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com!