New “Inside Xtreme Couture” reality TV show – watch it now on 5 Oz.!

Our friends at RawVegas.tv have launched a new reality TV show featuring Randy and Kim Couture. The title of the show is “Inside Xtreme Couture” and will highlight how Randy and Kim run their business, their fighting and personal lives in and out of the Xtreme Couture gym.

We have learned this is the first of a potential 14 part online video series. Every Thursday a new video will be posted in the Raw Vegas MMA section (be sure we’ll have them here at Five Ounces). Each episode will try to feature background on Randy & Kim, interviews with them and other fighters, some of their home life and fight footage.

Below is the debut show. Enjoy.

Click for more Randy Couture content on 5 Oz of Pain.

• JacRabbit says:

wish i could watch video at work…

• bjjdenver says:

Ugh.

Enough with the Coutures, especially Kim.

The only Couture I want to see is Randy, fighting, then retiring.

• GoofyMonkey says:

Looked great! I look forward to the rest of the shows!

• Zack says:

bjjden – word. Call me a prick, but I just don’t care about her, how she supposedly runs all the businesses, and her fighting debut.

She reminds me of a mixture of David St Hubbins’ girlfriend and Yoko.

• Patrick says:

The place looks amazing, the guys where I workout and train at and I were watching this and just drooling over the floorspace and equipment they have. Rob Drysdale is at Couture now too which has the potential to completely boost their BJJ game.

Combine Drysdale’s BJJ knowledge, and the general grappling/dirty boxing/striking routines they have going heavily at Couture and you have one sick sick camp.

• HexRei says:

Patrick said
    “What’s with the animosity against Kim Couture? She seems down to Earth and looks like she’s putting some significant effort in supporting both her career and her husbands career, and on top of that running an extremely successful line of MMA training gyms.”

I’m not sure you can even say she has a “career” in fighting when she hasn’t had her first fight yet…
    But I’m not gonna lie, I’m going to the April 5th FCFF show here in Portland and I’m glad she’llbe there, cause I want a pic with Randy :)

• Patrick says:

Let me rephrase it to “beginning” her career then lol.

• mike wolfe says:

Yeah, that cheapskate UFC sure has caused Couture serious economic hardship. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes about mid-way through the video. Be a champion and find a way to keep your head up, dude.

• Jay K. says:

As a married guy, I can appreciate Randy involving his wife as an equal. That makes for a rock solid relationship and good business practice.

You single guys might not get my point.

Very Cool, Kim & Randy!!

Jay K.

• Mike Wolfe says:

As a married guy, the real question is whether Couture had any choice. Or what would have happened if he’d told her his business was exactly that–his business. Wonder if he had a pre-nup–one of those pesky contract thingies.

• bubbafat says:

It seems more like a Kim Couture promo than anything else. Which is fine, but… When I read “Couture”, I think Champ, not clothes or wives.