The bout will be the co-main event of Combat Sports Challenge 23 at Toad’s Place in Richmond, Virginia. Doors for the 14-bout Pro/Am card open at 6:30 p.m. ET with the first bout scheduled for 7:30 p.m. ET.
On behalf of the entire 5 Oz. staff, I’d like to wish LeVon the best of luck in his fight tonight. He has a big future ahead of him in MMA and tonight’s fight will put him one step closer to reaching his dreams.
For more information about the show, please go to the Combat Sports Challenge web site.
The entire card is as follows:
- Antwone Collier (Ruff Houser MMA) vs. Todd Gimian (Team Combat)
- Ruben Lopez (The Wat) vs. John Bradley (Hybrid Academy)
- Julian Handschuh (Black and Blue) vs. John Hope (Team Combat)
- Erin Grayson (The Wat) vs. Vanessa Christiansen (Linxx Academy)
- Clint McElhiney (Maryland BJJ) vs. Jack Greene (Team Combat)
- Andrew Wilson (The Wat) vs. Mark Wayne (Linxx Academy)
- Dan Root (Maryland BJJ) vs. Keith Berish (Black and Blue)
- Stanley Pradel (The Wat) vs. Brandon Mickens (Team Combat)
- Monroe Hall (Maryland BJJ) vs. Zach Davis (Evolve Academy)
- Joe Stripling (Team Balance) vs. Joel Wyatt (Hybrid Academy)
- Nick Vaughan (The Wat) vs. Francois Ambang (Team Combat)
- Anthony Biondo (Tom MMA) vs. Anthony Morrison (Team Combat)
- Nelson Sobral (Canadian MMA) vs. Dwayne Shelton (Team Combat)
- LeVon Maynard (Global MA) vs. Jay R. Palmer (Ruff Houser MMA)
Click here for more information on LeVon Maynard.