UFC.com has announced the televised card for the stacked UFC Fight Night 13. In addition to naming the 5/6 fights that will be televised, UFC.com also announced that the card will also be a 3 hour presentation from Spike going from 7pm to 10pm.
Here are the following televised and non-televised bouts as stated by UFC.com:
Main Card – TELEVISED
- Kenny Florian vs. Joe Lauzon
- Thiago Alves vs. Karo Parisyan
- Tim Boetsch vs. Matt Hamill
- Nate Diaz vs. Kurt Pellegrino
- Houston Alexander vs. James Irvin
- Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard (swing bout, may not be televised)
Preliminary Card – UNTELEVISED
- Marcus Aurelio vs. Spencer Fisher
- Josh Neer vs. Din Thomas
- Jeff Cox vs. Manny Gamburyan
- Samy Schiavo vs. Clay Guida
- Roman Mitichyan vs. George Sotiropoulos
- Anthony Johnson vs. Tommy Speer
Looking at all the fights, I definitely hope Spike picks up the speed between fights. The majority of fights on this card are a big chance of going to a decision which would limit the amount of fights shown even without interviews for crappy B-movie with crappy B-movie actor.
UFN 13 is set to take place on April 2nd, at the Broomfield Events Center, Colorado.
Read more UFN 13 content on FiveOuncesOfPain.com.