Two UFC 82 Tickets Available

Ladies and gentlemen, I am in possession of TWO tickets to Saturday’s UFC 82: Pride of a Champion event that I will not be using. If anyone would like to purchase these tickets, contact me at adam.j.morgan@hotmail.com. I am selling them at the price I purchased them at, so you’re getting them at face value plus Ticketmaster taxes and all that crap. These are E-Tickets so I can easily e-mail them to whoever purchases them.

When: Saturday, March 1st, 2008 – Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH
Where: Section 209, Row P, Seats 15 and 16

Again, if you’re interested, email me: adam.j.morgan@hotmail.com

• Ram Maramba says:

Arrrgh! Must…resist…cashing…tax refund check…

• AG Silver says:

Not meaning to be a cynic but… how can we be sure this will be a legit transaction?

• bubbafat says:

the one time I got money, timeoff, and tickets to Vegas. s@#t

• Adam Morgan says:

AG-

C’mon man, we’re a trusted site and I’d like to think that our readers can trust me that the tickets are for real. Otherwise what credibility would I have on the site if I sold bogus tickets? I couldn’t ever post here again without someone saying something about bogus tickets.

It doesn’t benefit me to come on here and offer bogus tickets or take someone’s cash. I’m just saying: I have two tickets to UFC 82 and I’m willing to sell them at the price I paid, so if anyone wants to jump on that deal, be my guest. StubHub is selling these same tickets for $120 a piece. Their face value is $52 plus the fees and shit I paid from TM. Do the math.

-Adam

• AG Silver says:

I didn’t mean to be rude. I was just curious. I’m a pessimist at heart and don’t trust strangers too easily (unless they lure me into their van with candy… YUM!)

Good luck selling the tix.

• Evan says:

Tell you what…

How about Adam sends me money to my paypal account (which is my email only Adam can see that is attached to every post) and I will tell you if I got it. Something in the 3 figures.

• Jiu-Jitsu Guy says:

Why create a post for your tickets? Is that professional? LOL. Come on man.

• Evan says:

Dude…someone may want or need the tickets bad. I think’s it’s pretty cool he is doing this at face value.

This site is the real deal mediawise but they can be informal at the same time.

• Derek B. says:

Whens the next florida event going to happen?

If anyone knows I’d love to find the answer.

• JacRabbit says:

JJGuy… this isnt espn.com–lighten up bruh.

Good luck with the tick sale.

• JacRabbit says:

ehem… but I will suggest in a adam.morgan@fiveouncesofpain.com type email address lol

• Adam Morgan says:

JJG-

The event is Saturday and I have two tickets to unload at face value. What better way to let people know than on the best MMA site on the net, right?

• Mike says:

How much do the tickets run? I never actually checked the price but wanted to go.

• adam Lightfield says:

Please jiu-jitsu guy, teach us all something about professionalism.

• Adam Morgan says:

Mike-

Anywhere from $50 – $400 depending on where you want to sit. These tix are of the $50 variety. Plus I paid about $30 in ridiculous TM charges.

• Zantrex-3 says:

If you do make it to the fight, or are going to be around Columbus, we’re having some chances for you to catch up with Hendo @ The Arnold Classic Expo on Sunday and our Party @ the Sugar Bar Sunday night.

Check our events calendar: http://eventful.com/calendars/C0-001-000094604-8

• Sergio says:

“Please jiu-jitsu guy, teach us all something about professionalism.”

Man oh man, laugh of the day right there.

• William says:

If anyone is looking for one Ticket we (my friends and I) Have one extra ticket! it is in Section C – 10 and we will let it go for a reasonable price! I will be there and you will be sitting with me and some friends. E-mail me at redrhino24@aol.com for more info. I will be arround a computer untill Noon March 1st. after that I will be in Columbus. There is more to the story here so get at me if your interested! Good luck Adam on getting rid of your ticket and sorry to plug my tix on here too.

• William says:

More info on said ticket:
    Hey, go here:

click on the boxing wrestling seating chart

my receipt says we are section C 10, Row C. I’m assuming this is the yellow section that says “CL 10”, but I’m not sure.