The International Fight League has announced several changes to its fight card scheduled for next Friday at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, N.J.
In addition to a lightweight bout between Jim Miller and Bart Palaszewski that was first reported by FiveOuncesOfPain.com on Monday, a light heavyweight bout between Alex Schoenauer and Brendan Barrett has also been added to the card.
Miller replaces Deividas Taurosevicius, who had to pull out of the show due to injury. Schoenauer vs. Barrett is an added bout to the show’s existing lineup.
The current 10-bout card, which appears on paper to be one of the IFL’s strongest lineups to date, now looks like this:
- 155 lbs.: Chris Horodecki vs. Nate Lamotte
- 205 lbs.: Alex Schoenauer vs. Brendan Barrett
American Top Team vs. Miletich Fighting Systems
- 145 lbs.: Rafael Dias vs. L.C. Davis
- 170 lbs.: Emyr Bussade vs. Jason Black
- 205 lbs.: Carmelo Marrero vs. Mike Ciesnolevicz
Midwest Combat vs. Renzo Gracie Academy
- 155 lbs.: Bart Palaszewski vs. Jim Miller
- 170 lbs.: Brad Blackburn vs. Delson Heleno
- *205 lbs.: **Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Jamal Patterson
Additional Championship Bouts
- *170 lbs.: **Jay Hieron vs. Mark Miller
- *145 lbs.: **Wagnney Fabiano vs. Shad Lierley