UFC 83 Video: Travis Lutter talks about not making weight vs. Anderson Silva

Click here for more UFC 83 content on FiveOuncesofPain.com!

• Ian says:

Hey Sam, off topic but did you get my email?

If not, could you give me your current one?

Thanks!

• Sam Caplan says:

I am really behind on e-mail and will do my best to catch up over the next several days. I haven’t changed e-mail addresses so I probably received it.

• Rich S. says:

ON TOPIC:

Lutter was devistated after he didn’t make weight.. you could tell in his interview [not this one] and when he came out into the arena.. he just seemed like he didn’t even want to be alive..

i know Lutter has the capability of sub’ing Franklin.. but i think Franklin’s too smart to let that happen.. i think this one will go the distance..

• Pugs says:

I have always loved watching Rich Fight. The guy was a great champion who represented the sport with class and dignity. That doesnt change my belief that Lutter will eat him up on the ground. I would like to see a healthy and hydrated Lutter vs Silva rematch. Had Lutter not gassed that may have been a very interesting fight.

• Danny says:

Fuck Lutter. I’m tired of these fighters with their woulda, coulda, shoulda bullshit. He had an opportunity of a lifetime and he blew it. dont make excuses now. Lutter, marquardt, hendo. all these were supposed to be the one to “dethrone” silva and guess what? it didnt happen. Lutter even had him mounted and silva STILL got him off. So i really hope that franklin puts a real hurtin on lutter to make him rethink his career

• Rich S. says:

well,
    i know lutter COULD sub Rich..
    and i know Rich COULD [T]KO Lutter..
    but.. i think this one might be kind of a chess match.. that will go to a decision.. you know.. Rich keeps the striking good and hurts him a few times.. and Lutter does his work on the ground..

i’m either picking Rich via Decision