Gina Carano on ESPN’s “E:60″ (video)

Here’s the video from tonight’s “E:6o” episode featuring Gina Carano. What I thought was interesting was that they interviewed Shayna Baszler and Tara LaRosa about what they think of Gina being the face of women’s MMA.

• GoofyMonkey says:

Do I think she’s a hottie? Yea! But I also enjoy watching here fight. I think she’s a very entertaining fighter (note: I said fighter, not female fighter). I’m a big fan of Gina’s.

But my heart did sink when she said she’ll never do Playboy…

• GoofyMonkey says:

*her fight…

They really need to make these comments editable….

• Don says:

Wow, what a good looking woman, no need for Playboy shes good enough as id

• Nick says:

I cannot believe she is single. Wow.

• jjdnb says:

Man i wanna hit that.
    But Terra would submit her in 1 round

• THORAZINE says:

Sad but true commentary that a pretty face in woman’s MMA sells fights. Men want to watch the best fight the best, hence leaving a lot to be desired watching women’s MMA. Not enough women support watching other women in sports for the purity of it. If women’s MMA were more glamorous other women would be more likely to support it. More importantly while Gina may not be the best, she is a true competitor and represents the sport well.

• heatwaves says:

I was a fan of Carano’s until she said that one dreadful comment, “I’ll never pose for PLAYBOY.” Have you no heart, woman!?

• Rich S. says:

ok… LOL @ #6!

I’ve been watching Carano fight ever since her fight with Kedzie.. and she IS good.. she’s gotta lotta heart and skill.. and with a little bit more pollish and time put into the ground game.. she’d be pretty close to unstoppable..

• ro says:

I respect Tara LaRosa as a fighter, but I really like she is just bitter at the exposure that Gina gets. I don’t necessarily think that Gina is oversexualizing the sport. She is a girl and girls sometimes want to be cute. It’s not like she’s overly promiscuous looking. And it’s not Gina’s fault that she is being marketed the way she is. She is smart to be utilizing the opportunities afforded to her. I mean, she pays her respect to the sport and to the other fighters. She doesn’t claim to be the best there ever was or anything. I think Shayna showed a better attitude toward Gina. She may not be the pound for pound number one female fighter, but you can’t discredit her talents.

• [...] Gina Carano on ESPN’s “E:60? (video) [...]

• Bob Morgia says:

I would pay money to see naked pics of Gina on the internet. She is so sexy and she could probably kick my ass but I’d love her to put me in a naked triangle choke.

• cyph says:

From reading the comments so far on this thread:

Gina Carano + Teenage boys = instant hit on CBS.

• mmaguy says:

i love the way espn covers mma. when they put a piece like this together, it just makes mma look the way it should. i really hope something great comes out of their weekly internet show.

• mrno says:

I think she is great for the sport,that fact that she is gorgeous is a bonus,Iwish her the best and would love to see her take it all.She has it all looks and punches that kill!