5 Oz Exclusive: Forrest Griffin, Mac Danzig play cops in Tucker Max movie “I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell” (pics)

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Forrest Griffin and TUF 6 Champ Mac Danzig were down in Shreveport, Louisiana earlier this week on set of the movie “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell”. Griffin and Danzig have a small part in the film, playing cops in a movie based on the shenanigans of Tucker Max.

For those that don’t know, Tucker Max was blogging about his drunken, womanizing exploits before the phrase “blogging” even existed.  He turned his stories into a book deal and now is filming a movie based on his book/stories/life by the title “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell”

FiveOuncesofPain.com is the first MMA site to bring you these pics, as they were leaked to us by a source on set.  And next week we’ll be giving away signed copies of Tucker Max’s book “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell”.

** 7 more pictures after the jump **

• Mikey GIlz says:

Hahahaha, Great. Tucker Max is the funniest man on the internet, hands down. Sit down Maddox haha, this is going to be great.

• Derek B says:

awsome. Thanks for the pics guys. Didn’t forest use to be a cop before MMA?

• BG says:

I thought Rogan said something about him being a corrections officer previously

• […] week we?ll be giving away signed copies of Tucker Max?s book ?I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell?. 5 Oz Exclusive: Forrest Griffin, Mac Danzig play cops in Tucker Max movie ?I Hope They Serve Beer In… […]

• omar says:

I cannot stand mac danzig. Yes cuz he was an ass on the show. He thought he was better than everyone, not only as a fighter but a person. Just cuz he is vegan he thinks anyone who is not is stupid. I hope he dies in the movie. Thats the only way ill watch it.

• Jay K. says:

Omar,

Issues much?

Please sit down on the couch over there to your left.

• Jake says:

I’m disappointed, Tucker Max is the kind of guy Forrest should be beating up not working for.

You couldn’t be a bigger douchebag than Tucker Max no matter how hard you tried

• zanelewis says:

It seemed Danzig didn’t push his views on people to me.

• BadMonkey says:

Forrest was a cop in Athens before he started fighting full time, so he’s got real world experience. Danzig just spent the whole time telling everybody how he was better at playing a cop than anybody else in the movie, oh, and don’t eat anything with a pulse.

• TheMan says:

BadMonkey: You are a f*ckin idiot. Making stuff up. You weren’t even there. One thing you guys don’t seem to realize is that Danzig never once tells other people what to do or to eat. He isn’t your stereotypical vegan. One of the coolest guys I’ve met. You haters should get a life.

• Toad says:

HaHa, these guys look awesome.

• BadMonkey says:

TheMan, A:your user name is pathetic B: You’re the idiot, me saying Danzig was saying he was the better cop was a play off of his constant yakking on TUF about how much better of a fighter he was than all the other guys on the show. Give me your address and I’ll mail you $1.50 to buy a sense of humor.

• Oren Reich says:

Dear Five Ounces,

Can you offer an online course in argumentative English and trash talking? As far as selected videos to study, I propose Nathan Quarry’s post-fight interview after being Kalib Starnes, Brock Lesnar’s post-fight interview after being Heath Herring, and, of course, Andrei Arlovski’s question (for lack of a better word) for Tim Sylvia. (BTW, mixed martial artists are well hydrated probably, so I doubt it was that bad)

• Oren Reich says:

lol, *beating, and *beating. My typos relate to the sounds of words for some reason.

• Brian McG says:

Tucker Max is the Man! I hope they serve beer in hell was a great book. I couldnt put it down….most of the stories are probably BS but they are funny. this gook is a GREAT read!

• Brian McG says:

** book

• hahah. That is awesome!

Those are two perfect guys to cast as cops. They’re both deadpan, clean cut and scary in a creepy sort of way.

Also, Macs head is very big for his body. If Joe Rogan’s theory is correct he should never get knocked out.

• […] [HT: Five Ounces of Pain] […]

• Warcry says:

This movie will be so bad it’ll be funny

• mmawesome says:

I agree with Jake. Tucker Max? It’s like he’s letting you know he’s a mega-douche the second you hear his douche name. “Oh, I like beer and sex with girls. That makes me cool and different than all you other a-holes that like those tings.” Everybody knows that anybody who brags about drinking or screwing is terrible at both.

• neon says:

the 2 little piggies!! how true 2 the role does forest look in a pigs uniform!!! hilarious!!!

• Chris says:

Tucker Max sucks the big one. He tells bullshit, boring stories, and O&A called him out on it.

Maddox rules.

• […] pretty out there movie. I have a link where ther are pics of them from the movie set below. Link:5 Oz Exclusive: Forrest Griffin, Mac Danzig play cops in Tucker Max movie ?I Hope They Serve Beer In… forrest griffin as a cop?? hard to imagine that […]

• […] Forrest Griffin, Mac Danzig in Tucker Max Movie UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Forrest Griffin and The Ultimate Fighter 6 Champ Mac Danzig were down on set of the movie ?I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell?. Griffin and Danzig have a small part in the film, playing cops in a movie based on the shenanigans of Tucker Max. Bunch of pics and some commentary over at fiveouncesofpain.com – link: 5 Oz Exclusive: Forrest Griffin, Mac Danzig play cops in Tucker Max movie “I Hope They Serve B… […]

• evildrock says:

forrest used to be university police at the University of Georgia. Go DAWGS!!! Sic Em! WOOF WOOF WOOF

• Austin says:

The UFC site says he was a cop before he started fighting professionally.

• […] – Forrest Griffin and Mac Danzig land acting gigs. (Five Ounces of Pain) […]

• GeoDee12 says:

Tucker Max is hilarious. This is going to be great, and for the morons talking trash about Tucker, jealousy is a stinky cologne.