Gina Carano Video: Shape Magazine feature

Gina Carano recently did a feature for an upcoming issue of Shape Magazine. During the video, Gina talks about her workout routine as well as dieting, where she admits she likes “bad food.”

• jim smith says:

I’d like to do stuff to her

• Simco says:

Did they have her doing standing calf raises with 5lb dumbbells?
    I really hope not. She spends half her career training to be respected and the other half being degraded below who she actually is.

• Bad Monkey says:

There is nothing wrong with Gina. Damn! I just hope she can keep moving up in competition and not just let EliteXC use her to make their money for them.

• Mike Wolfe says:

Is this really news, or a shameless attempt to increase traffic on the site? I’m ok with either answer; people have to eat. Just asking.

• Sam Caplan says:

Mike, c’mon now. You’ve been here long enough to know that not every single post we do here is breaking news.

• ihateemo says:

Mike,

If you’re OK with either answer then why do you need to ask?

Gina Carano = purrrrrr. Love watching her fight, too!

• Mike Wolfe says:

ihateemo–

First, great screen name. Second, I’m an inquiring mind.

• Sam Caplan says:

Well Mike, then to answer your question, we post things on this site that are MMA-related that are of interest to MMA fans. And Gina Carano is someone that is of interest to a lot of MMA fans. She’s a star and just about anything she does is news. One of the single-highest search terms for this site is Gina Carano. This blog stopped being a personal playground for me a long time ago and became something that had to take the public’s interest in mind. There is clearly a demand for Gina Carano content and we’re happy to meet that demand.

• Chris Lyons says:

Thiago Alves and Joe Riggs have had trouble making weight, can they be in Shape magazine as well?

• Rich S. says:

i love any article on Gina Carano..
    simply for the fact that i know i’m gonna laugh my ass off when i see the comments..

so far, there’s been no MMA-sexual-inuendos.. which suprises me..

come on guys.. no triangle or gogo jokes left?

• Mike Wolfe says:

Rich S.

One of my life rules is “Never crack wise to or about a woman who could kick your ass.”

• Thunder says:

Rich S.

I gotta agree! What REALLY make me laugh is when dude try to make a “triangle choke” jokes or “I wouldn’t mind spending time in her guard” as if it has NEVER been said before and are laugh for the “big laugh”.

Hahaha…

• Even though she keeps gaining weight, she looks so uncompromisingly hot :P~

• steak_knife says:

Thanks for posting Sam. Anything involving Gina Carano is pure gold if you ask me.

And: I’d love to submit her via rear-naked-poke.

rimshot.

• Mike D says:

So hot and great fighter whats not to like

• Thunder says:

steak_knife on September 17th, 2008 5:40 pm

“I’d love to submit her via rear-naked-poke, rimshot.”

I rest my case… ;-)