The fight card for the previously postponed “WEC 36: Brown vs. Faber,” event originally scheduled for Sept. 10 has been finalized. The event takes place at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Fla., and will air live on Versus on November 5, 2008.
The card had been confirmed by the WEC, and will feature a main event bout between WEC featherweight champion Urijah Faber and challenger Mike Brown and a middleweight championship fight between Paulo Filho vs. Chael Sonnen. Leonard Garcia and Jens Pulver are scheduled for featherweight action as well.
For those without Versus, we invite you to our LIVE PLAY BY PLAY of WEC 36
* Champ Urijah Faber vs. Mike Brown (for featherweight title)
* Champ Paulo Filho vs. Chael Sonnen (for middleweight title)
* Leonard Garcia vs. Jens Pulver
* Nissen Osterneck vs. Jake Rosholt
* Donald Cerrone vs. Rob McCullough
* David Avellan vs. Aaron Simpson
* Jose Aldo vs. Jonathan Brookins
* Steve Steinbeiss vs. Alex Schoenauer
* Danny Castillo vs. Ed Ratcliff
* Yoshiro Maeda vs. Rani Yayha