Courtesy of our friends at Introspective Fitness, FiveOuncesOfPain.com will be giving away three pairs of tickets for this Wednesday’s (Dec. 3) WEC event at “The Joint” inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
WEC 37 will be headlined by WEC bantamweight champion Miguel Torres defending his title against number one contender, Manny Tapia.
We will be awarding tickets through a trivia contest on Sunday (Nov. 30) with the first three correct responses being declared as the winners. There will be six questions and in order to have a chance to win, you must answer them all correctly. We are not saying what time the contest will appear on the site, as you will have to check back frequently. In order to be eligible to win, you must comply with all the rules of the contest, which are listed below.
These tickets are courtesy of Introspective Fitness, which is happy to share the gift of live MMA with the FiveOuncesOfPain.com community. Introspective Fitness is a leader in the corrective exercise field, having trained numerous professional athletes including those in the MMA world, improving upon their athletic weaknesses and helping them to recover from, prevent & work around injuries. Introspective Fitness is based out of the greater Washington, D.C. area and is available to travel for training and seminars all over the world. Please check out www.introspectivefitness.com for more information.
Rules and Regulations regarding the Five Ounces of Pain WEC 37 ticket giveaway (by entering the contest, you are acknowledging that you’ve read and have accepted the rules):
– Winners will be notified via e-mail by 6 p.m. ET on Sunday. You then have until 9 a.m. ET on Monday to respond with your U.S. mail address so that we can ship tickets to you via next day air in order to assure that they arrive by Tuesday. If an initial winner does not respond by the Monday deadline, the next person in line will be declared the winner. Please do not enter the contest if you are not going to be near your e-mail.
– Entries will not be accepted via e-mail or in any other thread outside of the actual contest thread. This post does not qualify as the contest thread. Any entry submitted outside of the contest thread will be declared invalid.
– All winners will be notified at the e-mail address that they submitted their comment under. We are not responsible for contacting you at any other address and we are not responsible for any attempted correspondance that is not received. Furthermore, we shall not accept any responsibility for failure by third parties to deliver the tickets to the winner via standard mail.
– We are asking that you do not enter the contest if you are not 100% certain that you will be able to attend Wednesday’s show at the Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
– Five Ounces of Pain is only providing the tickets and the cost to deliver them. We will not be paying for airfare or hotel or any other additional expenses (this gets asked a lot when we do contests).
– Five Ounces of Pain will officially announce winners ourselves. Readers cannot announce winners. Just because you see your answer as one of the first does not mean that will be the final order. All new posters are subject to an approval process courtesy of a moderator. As such, the first three posts you see may not be the actual first three posts. Once we are finished approving posts, the order may change. However, all posts are time stamped so once the approval process is finished, the final post order will be an accurate reflection of the chronological order we received the entries in.
– Five Ounces of Pain is in sole control of deciding which answers are considered correct. All decisions made by Five Ounces of Pain regarding its contests are final.
– Five Ounces of Pain will not pay International shipping costs to deliver prizes, meaning we cannot ship tickets outside of the U.S.
– Five Ounces of Pain reserves the right to disqualify entries from those that are not in good standing with the site (i.e. entrants that have been banned but are posting from an alternative e-mail account).
– This contest is in no way affiliated with the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Zuffa, LLC or the WEC or the UFC.
– This contest is being conducted as a way to thank our users. We are not making a profit from this contest and are simply trying to give back. Please remain positive and appreciative after winners have been announced. All negative or disrespectful comments will be deleted.