The UFC conducted weigh-ins on Tuesday evening in anticipation of tomorrow’s “UFC Fight Night 16: UFC Fight for the Troops” event to be televised live on Spike TV starting at 9 p.m. ET and emanating from the Crown Sports Coliseum in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Weigh-ins took place at the Sports USA Bar, which is located on federal ground at the Fort Bragg army base.
Official weights for the 10-bout card are as follows:
- Heavyweight: Justin McCully (228 lbs.) vs. Eddie Sanchez (246 lbs.)
- Lightweight: Dale Hartt (156 lbs.) vs. Corey Hill (155 lbs.)
- Welterweight: Ben Saunders (170 lbs.) vs. Brandon Wolff (170 lbs.)
- Welterweight: Steve Bruno (170 lbs.) vs. Johnny Rees (169 lbs.)
- *Welterweight: Luigi Fioravanti (173 lbs.) vs. Brodie Farber (174 lbs.)
- Lightweight: Jim Miller (156 lbs.) vs. Matt Wiman (156 lbs.)
- Middleweight: Tim Credeur (186 lbs.) vs. Nate Loughran (185 lbs.)
- Light Heavyweight: Steve Cantwell (206 lbs.) Razak Al-Hussan (205 lbs.)
- Welterweight: Mike Swick (171 lbs.) vs. Jonathan Goulet (171 lbs.)
- Welterweight: Yoshiyuki Yoshida (171 lbs.) vs. Josh Koscehck (171 lbs.)
With both Fioravanti and Farber weighing in over the welterweight limit, the fight was converted into a 173 lbs. catchweight bout.