During a Wednesday press conference in Los Angeles, Affliction Entertainment officials finalized the lineup for its “Day of Reckoning” event set for Jan. 24 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.
The show has essentially been broken down into two cards. There will be a six-bout lineup for the show’s pay-per-view telecast, which will retail for $44.95 and feature Sean Wheelock, Jimmy Smith, and Tito Ortiz handling the commentary. The PPV will also be preceded by a special five-bout pre-show on HDNet to help push viewers to the PPV.
The PPV and HDNet lineups are as follows:
Pay-Per-View Fight Card
- Fedor Emelianenko vs. Andrei Arlovski
- Josh Barnett vs. Gilbert Yvel
- Vitor Belfort vs. Matt Lindland
- Renato “Babalu” Sobral vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou
- Chris Horodecki vs. Dan Lauzon
- Paul Buentello vs. Kirill “Baby Fedor” Sidelnikov
HDNet Fight Card
- Antonio Nogueira vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
- Jay Heiron vs. Jason High
- Mark Hominick vs. L.C. Davis
- Albert Rios vs. Antonio Duarte
- Brett Cooper vs. Patrick Speight