UFC 92 Weigh-in Video: Wanderlei shoves Rampage; All fighters make weight

Below is video of Friday’s weigh-ins in preparation for Saturday’s UFC 92: “The Ultimate 2008.”  All fighters made weight with Wanderlei Silva also giving Quinton “Rampage” Jackson a shove in the process.

• Forrest Griffin (205) vs. Rashad Evans (203)
  • Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (246) vs. Frank Mir (251)
  • Quinton Jackson (205) vs. Wanderlei Silva (203)
  • Mostapha Al Turk (237) vs. Cheick Kongo (233)
  • C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Mike Massenzio (184)
  • Yushin Okami (185) vs. Dean Lister (186)
  • Antoni Hardonk (246) vs. Mike Wessel (260)
  • Matt Hamill (205) vs. Reese Andy (206)
  • Ryo Chonan (171) vs. Brad Blackburn (170)
  • Pat Barry (233) vs. Dan Evensen (242)

Be sure to visit us early and often as our continuing coverage of UFC 92 brings you  a last-minute exclusive interview with C.B. Dollaway, and the FiveOuncesofPain.com “Pain Poll” all leading up to live coverage tomorrow night’s event.

• Davey D says:

I’ve heard some report’s that Q and Wand got into a bit of a tussle during the weigh-in’s. I think that is worth reporting, no? Tomorrow can’t come fast enough, this event is going to be SICK!

• brandnewpride36 says:

griffin and mir look fuckin cut man… im impressed, especially with mir who usually comes in a bit heavy looking. dude looks ready to take on nogueira…

• Grappo says:

i’m glad that Mir looks in shape, but impressed? The guy works out and trains for a living. He doesn’t get a cookie for doing his job.

• MMAsubb says:

Griffin does look shredded, the guy is a BEAST… Is anyone else incredibly excited for Lister v Okami or am I the only one?

Mir looks good for a normally heavy Mir, but my first thought and the thought I still have is… he better look like a machine if hes gonna take Noguiera.

• Jim says:

Is it just me, or does it look like Rampage might actually be in Wandy’s head a bit? I never thought I’d ever get that impression…

What’s the record for dudes who push their opponents at weigh-ins? The only one I can think of off the top of my head who did was Sanchez vs Koscheck, and Diego lost that fight…

• KTru says:

I too am excited for Okami v Lister. They are fighting for their UFC lives!

I disagree with Jim’s statement. Silva has the advantage with 2 previous victories. That does a lot for his psyche. I think both are confident but no way Rampage is in Silva’s mind, playing games. What happens to Rampage if he loses again? He will mentally break down. If Silva loses, he may be cut from the UFC, but still can say he is 2-1 versus Jackson. Either way, fireworks for us fans!

• mike wolfe says:

Silva looked ripped up and pissed off. Rampage better have his head together. What a great card.

• JOe K. says:

I can’t believe that they would cut Wanderliei if he lost. I wouldn’t put it past them but seriously.

• Bad Monkey says:

No way Wandy gets cut, even if he loses.

• Robert says:

“Bad Monkey” Agree completely. If the UFC didn’t cut Vera after losing 3 of 4 in the UFC then they’re not going to cut Wand for losing 2 of 3 in the UFC. IF he lost to Rampage he’d probably get lined up with a Houston Alexander or James Irvin next.