Below are “quick results” of Sengoku’s “Seventh Battle” event from January 4 in Saitama, Japan at the Saitama Super Arena.
- Hidetada Irie defeats Minoru Kato via TKO (punches) at 4:21 of round 2
- Maximo Blanco defeats Seigo Inoue via knockout (stomps) at 0:38 of round 1
- Mu Bae Choi defeats Dave Herman via TKO (punches) at 2:22 of round 2
- Eiji Mitsuoka defeats Sergey Golyaev via submission (armbar) at 4:22 of round 1
- Antonio Silva defeats Yoshihiro Nakao via TKO (injury) at 1:42 of round 1
- Muhammed Lawal defeats Yukiya Naito via TKO (punches) at 3:54 of round 1
- Sanae Kikuta defeats Hidehiko Yoshida via split decision
- Jorge Santiago defeats Kazuo Misaki via technical submission (rear naked choke) at 3:26 of round 5. Santiago becomes the first-ever Sengoku middleweight champion.
- Satoru Kitaoka defeats Takanori Gomi via submission (Achilles lock) at 1:41 of round 1. Kitaoka becomes the first-ever Sengoku lightweight champion.