twitter google

Undefeated Sarah Kaufman signs three fight contract with the Palace Fighting Championships

EliteXC contracted fight Sarah Kaufman has signed a three-fight contract with the California-based Palace Fighting Championships.

FiveOuncesOfPain.com learned of the news after speaking with PFC owner and promoter Christian Printup.

Kaufman, a Canadian, is 7-0 in her professional mixed martial arts career with all seven of her wins coming via TKO. Her record and the manner in which she has recorded her victories have earned her a reputation of being one of the heaviest hitting females on the planet.

Kaufman’s last two fights took place for the now-defunct Hardcore Championship Fighting where she recorded second round TKOs over veteran Molly Helsel and Josh Barnett-protege Ginele Marquez.

She had been scheduled to fight Kaitlin Young during an EliteXC event that had been planned for November 8 in Reno, Nevada but was cancelled due ProElite’s financial issues.

2 COMMENTS
  • Joseph says:

    Great to see Sarah find a home.
    It seems that PFC is picking the slack for womens MMA.

    Agree or Disagree: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

  • Nick says:

    this is great news for an amazing fighter and hopefully for women’s mma in general…..lets hope WEC helps to propel it even further in the future

    Agree or Disagree: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

LEAVE A COMMENT!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Follow 5OZ