UFC 93 Live Coverage and Results

UFC 93 will emanate from the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland and will feature former UFC middleweight champion Rich Franklin taking on former PRIDE middleweight and welterweight champion Dan Henderson in a light heavyweight bout. The event will air live in the United States on pay-per-view at 3:00 p.m. ET and will replay again at 10 p.m. ET. Join us here at FiveOuncesofPain.com at approximately 1 p.m. ET  for live results and updates from the non televised under card, as well as Live Chat with other readers.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER LIVE EVENT CHAT

DENNIS SIVER def. Nate Mohr via TKO ~ 3:47, round 3.

THOMASZ DRWAL def  Ivan Serati  via  TKO~ 2:02, round 1.

ERIC SCHAFER def. Antonio Mendes via TKO~ 3:35, round 1.

MARTIN KAMPMANN def. Alexandre Barros via TKO~ 3:09, round 2.

JOHN HATHAWAY def. Tom Egan via TKO~ 4:36, round 1.

MARCUS DAVIS def. Chris Lytle by split decision.

ALAN BELCHER def. Denis Kang  via sub ~ 4:36, round 2.

ROUSIMAR PALHARES def. Jeremy Horn via unanimous decision.

MAURICIO RUA def. Mark Coleman via TKO~ 4:36, round 3.

DAN HENDERSON def. Rich Franklin by split decision

• portland mma says:

Davis is gonna KO Lytle, Kang is gonna submit Belcher (even though i’ve heard Belchers stand up is crazy, so i wouldn’t be shocked to see Belcher with a KO. I love Jeremy Horn for being the Cal Ripken JR of MMA but Palhares is gonna tap him. I wish Coleman had a shot against Rua…but he doesn’t, there first fight where Rua broke his own arm was a fluke. And then i’m going to have to pick Franklin in the main event. Hendo has amazing wrestling and good boxing but I think Franklin has decent enough wrestling and jiu jitsu that everytime Hendo takes him there nothing will happen, then Franklin will catch Hendo on his feet. KO.

• HexRei says:

lol @ “red schafter”, thats a typo fulla lulz :D

• egad81 says:

F’N Comcast wont let me get the PPV! All the money we play and our service never works. OH WELL I guess I will save my $45 for GSP/PENN2

• HexRei says:

egad, you may be able to get it at the reair at 7pm. comcast may not be carrying it live because of the regional difference or something.

• HexRei says:

Wow, surprised to see Kang subbed. I knew Belcher a ton of BJJ in his background but still, that was a shocker.

Also: Mike Goldberg seems even more annoying than usual today.

• Dox says:

If Hendo loses and Rua loses then I officially Lose my mind.

• Rich S. says:

yup really suprised about Kang..
    Belcher’s good, but i was expecting Kang to come in and show a little bit of fireworks and devistation..

• Wow says:

What a bad stoppage in the Coleman fight. 30 seconds left, you have to let him try to get to decision.

• HexRei says:

jesus coleman v shogun had me on the edge of my seat, that was not the way i saw that fight playing out.

• hindsightufuk says:

that was one of the most entertaining UFC cards for a long time for me
    the fact that both rua & coleman were in such bad shape made the fight even more entertaing! i was screaming for coleman to knock him out! i agree they should do it once more. same with hendo franklin, man i wish that was 5 rounds.
    like the dubs 02 arena too, nice short walk for the fighters, thank fuck i didnt have to listen to that shit rua music for long. what is it with (ex) chute boxe guys digging their uplifting house that guys fuck each other to?

• benkordus says:

hindsight. learn to love the techno, learn to party,.

I am officially off the shogun train. he was gassed at the end of the 1st!, any other LHW would have destroyed him. it is a shame ace and hendo didnt get 5 rounds, but it worked out for the UFC business wise. there is no way you could have marketed anderson vs franklin 3.

yours,

benji

• Milliniar says:

I would love to see a Frankin vs Henderson 2 at five rounds. i had to laugh at the 30/27 Franklin. I think Franklin would win a rematch for sure at 5 rounds and even possibly again at 3 rounds, though Hendo does have enough power to win at almost anytime with a good punch/combo

• JBAR says:

I have wished for a long time that any #1 contender fight or select fights between former champions or experienced fighters should be 5 rounds. Hendo vs Franklin was a perfect example.

• HexRei says:

hindsight wrote:

american bias (america is a rock country for sure). but even in america trance and house are popular among straight crowds. I hooked up with more hot chicks in my rave days than ever since, and i am pretty much a rock fan now.

• MMAsubb says:

i was fairly disappointed with both main fights… rua looked almost as crap as coleman, and franklin lost a decision with a double headbutt and a pupil reattaching eye poke? weak…