Koscheck: “If [Johnson] doesn’t make weight I’ll take 20% of his money and still give him an a** whoopin'”

Our friends at FIGHT! magazine recently had a chance to catch up with Josh Koscheck as he prepares for his fight with Anthony Johnson.  In the video below Koscheck , talks about Anthony Johnson,  always being in shape, Matt Hughes, and his desire to fight 12 times in the next year. Koscheck also covers his expectation to be the next person to fight Georges St. Pierre.

• tybo1972 says:

Wow. I know confidence is a must as a fighter, but straight up cockiness will get you KO’d. Shouldn’t Kos know that from the Thiago fight? Then what he said about Hughes may want to fight Swick but now way would he want to fight him or Fitch. Way to throw his teammate under the bus. All that and still I think he beats AJ by TKO in the 2nd.

• Swing Em says:

After watching this i hope Anthony Johnson turns him into a highlight reel.

• moosebaby02 says:

good luck kos cause your going to need it

• Davey D says:

I have Josh winning this fight. I think his loss to Paulo Thiago really woke him up. I believe he knows exactly what it is he needs to do to get another shot at GSP. Will he actually defeat Georges, I’m not so sure about that? I would like to see them fight again though or even him against John Fitch if it meant one would get a shot at the WW title.

• Angry Mike says:

That’s some serious trash-talk. If he backs it up, he’s the man. If he doesn’t , he’s one mouthy twerp. He’ll need to keep his hands up, though. Exchanging haymakers with Johnson is a bad idea.

• BigDave says:

Koscheck has been a bitch since his time on TUF and Rumbles about to Smack that bitch up!

• As cocky as he is. At least he makes weight