Mariusz Pudzianowski MMA Training Photo Gallery

Five-time Worlds Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski is currently training with the Okinski MMA Team in Warsaw, Poland for his professional mixed martial arts debut.

The freakishly massive heavyweight will be throwing down for the first time on December 12 from Warsaw, Poland for the Polish mixed martial arts promotion KSW as part of KSW 12.

The 6’1″, 300+ pound “Super Mario” will be facing off with professional boxer Marcin Najman, who will also be making his MMA debut at the event.

Check out a selection of the Mariusz Pudzianowski MMA training photos below that Polonista made available on The Underground, and feel free to click on any of the pics to view in full Monster-Vision.

Mariusz 1

mariusz 6

mariusz 4

mariusz 2

mariusz 3

mariusz 5

• moosebaby02 says:

thats one big freaky dude

Well-Done. Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

• RoadsideGraphix says:

to bad you cant make your chin stronger

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 21

• moosebaby02 says:

does he have a weak chin??? all i know of this guy is he is really really strong and freaky looking

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 4

• mikefab says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Weak-Sauce. Thumb up 18 Thumb down 37

• Kamakosmo says:

I thought at weigh-in the limit for HW’s was 265? I have been wrong before…..

Well-Done. Thumb up 35 Thumb down 2

• qat says:

no doubt the guy has freakish power. i watched some strongman competitions, he is one of the smaller guys there, which means he has technical ability, lets see if he can use that in mma. the questions remaining are: speed, cardio (that muscles have to drain energy massively), defense.

Well-Done. Thumb up 18 Thumb down 1

• Cory Brady says:

Yeah, it’s 265 so it would be a stretch fo the Pudz to make the cut I’m thinking. But who knows, Brock does it.

Well-Done. Thumb up 13 Thumb down 3

• moosebaby02 says:

it is 265lbs Kamakosmo. That was another thing i was thinking. I know Brock walks around the 300lbs mark and can make the cut but this guy has alot more muscle mass than brock

Well-Done. Thumb up 13 Thumb down 2

• xtreme_machine says:

He will gas after the first round.

Tod Duffe vs him

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 16

• Angry Mike says:

Sure he can make weight. The trick is learning how to time the cycyles of your “supplements”. By the looks of him, he’s had plenty of experience with that.

Well-Done. Thumb up 18 Thumb down 5

• Makington says:

The one thing I’m questioning about him is his mobility. By this I mean that his arms are so ridiculously huge that I wonder if he can get the proper motions with him. I get that he can do a punching motion, but is he physically capable of putting someone in a kimura, or even lifting his arms behind his back for that matter? I don’t even think he could put someone in a guillotine, his arms are so big. No jiu jitsu classes for him.

I really hope he can make 265 because I would love to see this guy fight the best. If he can’t make it, and fights at superheavyweight in some no name promotion then that leavses Bob Sapp, and Hong Man Choi, not exactly appealing fights to me.

Well-Done. Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

• qat says:

Makington:

well, you dont have to be a prophet to predict that if the guy has a future in mma, its gonna be in japan.

Well-Done. Thumb up 14 Thumb down 3

• AbolishedEnigma says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Weak-Sauce. Thumb up 7 Thumb down 17

• Dr.Stoppage says:

Whether he makes weight or not,he’ll always have a home in Japan.

Well-Done. Thumb up 16 Thumb down 2

• Makington says:

Before I make this statement, take into account I have ever watched a Strongman Competition, but shouldn’t they be doing drug testing for that?

Like you’re not really the strongest man in the world if you’re using steroids to lift all those things.

Does anyone know for sure that there isn’t testing? If so, then that’s got to be the worst call I’ve ever seen in the planet.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 9

• bigbadjohn says:

I see your point Makington but the man who can lift 500 lbs. is stronger than the man who can only lift 490, even if he is on steroids. In this case, in Strong Man competitions, I’m sure all of the competitors are juiced. They are still men after all though. I have no objections as long as they are all on a level playing field, strictly because Strong Man shows are one step away from freak shows, the practicality of the amount of muscles on these guys is extremely low. Only brickheads aspire to be “Strong Men”

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 12

• bigbadjohn says:

i just read up on Mariusz further. He was stripped of a World’s Strongest Man title due to testing positive for a banned substance. So, apparently there is testing. He won the title back cleanly a couple years later, huh, must have got his cycle down and had the right chemicals to flush his system prior to testing. At least that’s my speculation about all these guys…

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 4

• MMA-LOGIC says:

“I thought at weigh-in the limit for HW’s was 265″

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 7

• MMA-LOGIC says:

Bob Sapp=360 approx
    Butterbean=350 approx
    Semmy Scilht=295 approx
    Hong Man Choi=365 approx

MMA=GLOBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well-Done. Thumb up 19 Thumb down 5

• bigbadjohn says:

^^Talk about a freak show line-up^^ These 4 dopes have nothing to do with MMA being global. They can’t compete in North America

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 16

• FightFan313 says:

Bam Bam

• Makington says:

bigbadjohn: I see your point Makington but the man who can lift 500 lbs. is stronger than the man who can onlylift 490, even if he is on steroids. In this case, in Strong Man competitions, I’m sure all of the competitors are juiced. They are still men after all though. I have no objections as long as they are all on a level playing field, strictly because Strong Man shows are one step away from freak shows, the practicality of the amount of muscles on these guys is extremely low. Only brickheads aspire to be “Strong Men”

I admit before I speak(type) that I don’t know much about Strongman Comp’s, but that still seems slanted to me. If the guy who can only lift 450 can lift 500 if he uses steroids and is allowed, wouldn’t that encourage the guy who can lift 460 to use steroids so he can lift 510? The level playing field you’re talking about is them all being on steroids. Just seems like it makes more sense to me that they all be on the level playing field by doing things legit. But the problem with that, is only some will take it to heart. With the always surprisingly escalating technologies nowadays, it’s not that much of a stretch that guys find ways to hide their steroids.

I don’t know, but I doubt we will ever see this guy in North America looking at his size. He doesn’t look like he could lose anything other than water weight, and a meathead like him would absolutely refuse to cut some of his muscle if it meant he could cut to 265.

• PLANETSTOMP says:

should be interesting anyways

• PLANETSTOMP says:

DR STOPPAGE gets my vote for most creative screen name-sorry that i am posting so late/early-i am a union carpenter just getting off work-but back to the topic-this guy might actually be a threat

• slammy862 says:

His endurance might be better than you think.

Many of the events in the Strongest Competition rely on going all out for a decent period of time. Thats why football players always fail in boxing and mma. Their bodies are used to going balls out for 10 seconds then resting. Tough to change that after 20 years of stop and go.

He’s got plenty of mean in him, too. Don’t mess with anybody that kicks the sh*t out of a mob boss.

• Angry Mike says:

“Roids give you increased muscle mass and strength, but at a price. All that mass needs oxygen, and ‘roids don’t increase your body’s cardiovascular system. Bulked up guys are great at short bursts, which is anarobic, but not at endurance, which is aerobic. Personally, whenever I see a fighter, especially a heavyweight, who’s bulked up and ripped, I wonder about his gas tank regardless of whether he’s juiced. I don’t see how a guy as big as Pudzianowski could get through three rounds with his hands up. He’s carrying more mass than his body can fuel.

• Dufresne says:

I agree that too much muscle mass does hinder flexibility and usually speed and cardio, but not always. We’ve seen how fast Brock is/was and although we haven’t seen much of his endurance, I would bet it is better than expected. I know the WWE is not a “real” sport and it is scripted, but all of the stunts, flips, jumps, lifting other humans over your head, and everything else that they do, sometimes for 30 minutes straight takes serious athleticism.
    As far as the World’s Strongest Man competitions, there is a touch of endurance in there as well, although none of the events last 5 minutes straight with a one minute break before the next one.

MMA-LOGIC: Not everywhere. Cory Brady I thought being a MMA columnist you would point that out. Hunt, Sapp, Hong Man Choi etc all weigh well over 265 and don’t cut to fight in certain countries and organisations. You are thinking North America (again!!!). There are other countries you know, quite a few really.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

“Those guys don’t fight at Heavy Weight. They fight at Super Heavy or at catch weights 95% of the time.”

No they don’t!!!! a complete lie! where did you get that info from? nowhere I suspect, just made it up I KNOW!.
    Pride HW=no weight limit
    Cage rage Hw= no weight limit
    Dream hw=no weight limit.
    WVR= None.
    Shooto=None
    Nevada state =265!!!!!!!!!
    Talking without thinking again. Please look into it before you talk SHIT! I mean talk about making a fool of ones self. Just say anything that you want to be true guys, it is not the first time I’ve caught some of you in denial. World = lots of countries USA=1 COUNTRY!!!!!!!! I guess you do call the baseball finals the world series.LOL. How many countries compete in that? 2 I think, so I can see you guys grow up thinking that way so I will just laugh to my self and ignore some peoples ignorance again. Sorry to point this out it is not an attack on Americans just those that think that the world is The USA.

P.S. please educate these people 5 oz. Please tell them if any other country actually has a 265 weight limit. And PLEASE post columns on the failure of UFC to allow it’s fighters to fight elsewhere etc and the fights we as fans are missing out on as a result because they don’t listen to me , they just pass it off as “anti UFC”, which it is but for that very reason. It pains me that these MMA fans just don’t care about facts or just ignore them. Wake people up PLEASE.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 9

• MMA-LOGIC says:

Sorry I think shooto has 220 HW and 220 and above SHW.

• MMA-LOGIC says:

Sorry I’ve flown off the handle again. But all have competed at HW and all have competed in the USA. Hw is defined at above 205 (no limit), between 205 and 220, between 205 and 265 and so on depending on where you fight. I think some outside of the US use 265 but it is mainly used in the States due to Nevada State athletic Com’s sanctioning rules or whatever.

P.S. I think I need anger management.

• jpbrazilian says:

Mariuz looks ripped, I am sure tonight he will put a big show…

Listen to me when I say: GROUND AND POUND 101, everyone will see what Mariuz is made of!

He will be taking care of Brock Lesnar very soon on UFC.