In the past, FiveOuncesOfPain.com has featured a MMA prospects section that highlighted the future stars of tomorrow. Due to time constraints and lack of manpower, we had to take down the section because we could not properly update it.
Now we’re looking to compile a complete prospects registry and if the response is strong enough, we might even launch a separate blog with regular updates on MMA prospects.
5 Oz. has its own preliminary list of young up and coming prospects for version 3.0 of our MMA prospects section, but as always, we’re looking to find as many hidden gems as possible. As such, we need your help. Promoters, managers, trainers, agents, training partners, and the fighters themselves can feel free to e-mail Sam Caplan at SCaplan8@gmail.com and include the following (we will accept nominations for fighters in all weight classes as well as female fighters):
– Full name plus nickname
– Contact info (in case we want to interview the fighter)
– Date of Birth
– Official height and preferred weight class
– A link to record on a fight finder database
– City where the fighter is based out of
– Gym that the fighter trains out of
– Name of manager/agent plus contact info (if not under management, please let us know)