Paul Daley: ‘Condit is a big p****’

The Natural Born KillerA UFC welterweight showdown between Carlos “The Natural Born Killer” Condit and Paul “Semtex” Daley expected for UFC 108 has been scrapped after an injury has recently forced Condit to the sidelines according to a recent report over at MMAUnltd.com.

As it stands now, Daley has been left without an opponent for a fight he still intends to take one way or the other less than a month from now on January 2, and he’s not the least bit happy about the current situation he finds himself in according to a recent post on The Underground.

Step up!! You pussy…UFC 108 … You know me, I’d except any fight. I just wanna fight. Condit is a big pussy IMO, i have inside information on that dude….it’s all good as long as i fight. Koshcheck…is a tough motherfucker, but i accept the challange. Hazellet has sick subs, and is dangerous, but i except that fight too. Any top level figher in 170lbs with a winning record. Joe make it happen.

Although Josh Koscheck has recently been announced to be facing off with Paulo Thiago in a rematch set for UFC 109, Dustin Hazelett should be itching for a fight after an anticipated showdown with Karo Parisyan was recently scrapped.

• Angry Mike says:

Condit a pussy? The guy’s had nearly 30 fights and he’s only 25. Maybe it’s time to give Daley a new name: Paul “Shi*t for Brains” Daley.

Well-Done. Thumb up 61 Thumb down 20

• Makington says:

I wonder if Daley knows that people get injured all the time. Imo Condit has fought much tougher competition than Daley. He hasn’t maybe fought people with as much power in their hands but he’s fought better overall athletes. It was a bad match up for Paul anyways, so I don’t see why he’s complaining. I’m just bummed because it was a guaranteed great fight, but I hope the replacement is good.

Condit’s injury must be pretty bad because this fight was as close as he could get right now to avenging his loss to Kampmann (because Daley thoroughly smashed him)

I think Ben Saunders would be a great pick for someone to step up. They are relatively close in rankings, both love to strike, and a win for either would push them right around the to 10 mark. That is if Ben would take the fight without a full camp. This only works if he went right back to the gym after Davis and didn’t fatten up.

Well-Done. Thumb up 26 Thumb down 4

• Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Weak-Sauce. Thumb up 16 Thumb down 26

• xtreme_machine says:

he is just pissed because his friend Hardy got the tittle shot and he didn’t

do not worry Daley you will get your turn to get your ass handed to you by GSP

Well-Done. Thumb up 25 Thumb down 10

• Bad Monkey says:

F**K yeah! Daley vs. Hazelett would be awesome. Dustin should be ready to go after getting left at the altar by Karo. Get on the ball Joe Silva and give the fans this fight!

Well-Done. Thumb up 26 Thumb down 2

• David Andrest says:

Sergio Hernandez: Oh, come on, chill out.Daley’s just building up heat should they reschedule the bout for 110 or 111.

Well-Done. Thumb up 20 Thumb down 5

• moosebaby02 says:

what a clown
    this is the same shit Tito did when Colmen went down with an injury then they gave him a tuffer match up and he lost. KARMA is a bitch Daley
    trying to take a page out your buddy Hardys book by calling out guys ehh. trying to by pass your way to the top with you mouth ehhh
    i would love to see Hazelett or ALVES shut up this fool

Well-Done. Thumb up 19 Thumb down 9

• Dufresne says:

I’m all about hyping a fight, but really Daley? He’s a pussy? I don’t think I’ve ever seen Condit not show up to fight including a few times with nagging injuries. If he says his hand is messed up and would prevent him from doing his best, I believe him.
    Also, if he did fight with a broken hand it would be a lose lose for Daley. If Daley won he would have beaten a fighter below 100%; if he lost that would be twice as embarrassing.

I like his attitude about fighting anyone they throw in front of him, but you’re not in the minor leagues anymore. Calling a high level fighter out like that isn’t going to make you look tougher, and if/when you do fight him, he’s gonna have a little extra motivation to crank back on that arm bar.

Well-Done. Thumb up 16 Thumb down 1

• Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Weak-Sauce. Thumb up 3 Thumb down 18

• Jstew3785 says:

I’m pretty sure Sergio was telling Angry Mike and Makington to chill out, not Daley.

• Guthookd says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Weak-Sauce. Thumb up 6 Thumb down 16

• 27jride says:

I thought the Brit’s were supposed to speak such good english; I think he meant to say he’d “ACCEPT” the fights! If you’re gonna talk that much shit you should make sure you’re using your words correctly so you don’t come off as an idiot! He may be tough but he’s still a dumb ass.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 9

• king mah mah says:

I understand he’s bummed about the fight being cancelled, but to call Condit a pussy is just stupid.

Also, I wonder what this inside information is that he’s talking about. From the way it read it sounded like he was saying he had proof Carlos was a pussy. I don’t know.

• fanoftna33 says:

I have to admit my first thought about Condid pulling out of this fight was that he was scared as Daley would sorley eat him up standing and Condid does not have the takedown power to get Semtex down. But after thinking back to the beating Ellenburger put on Carlos(I still think that fight should have been stopped when Condid turtled up for about 30 seconds and did nothing) and seeing Carlos come back the way he did, I would never consider him anything but a warrior and see this as Daley just hyping himself up a bit.

• Jak says:

David Andrest: Spend money on a training camp. ( which are not free) Make travel arrangments for yourself and your crew from England. Do the actual training and dieting. You might be upset when your fight gets canceled.

• Kamakosmo says:

xtreme_machine says:

Well-Done. Thumb up 16 Thumb down 3

• xtreme_machine says:

Kamakosmo: xtreme_machine says:
    “do not worry Daley you will get your turn to get your ass handed to you by GSP”In my humble opinion, this guy will never face GSP…as in, he will never have a shot at the belt.

really ?

• Jak: Well said. At least it is 108 and there is still a bit of time to find an opponent.

Like Dustin Hazelett!!! WOO HOO!!!

• Unabomberman says:

I believe Daley’s reaction may be because he’s feeling the heat, and I don’t mean a Parysian hug, I mean that he may be feeling his paycheck slipping. He doesn’t know if the UFC will pay him either his win bonus, or his show bonus if they can’t schedule a fight for him, and it’s his livelyhood after all.

• Djangoplata says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Weak-Sauce. Thumb up 1 Thumb down 17

• Kamakosmo says:

Djfagoplata…You’re an idiot….’nuff said.

Well-Done. Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

• Makington says:

He’s got to be saying that just for the sake of trying to rile the users up. There is absolutely no way anyone could say that otherwise. I remain un-riled though, so I guess he failed.

• Sans_Peur says:

27jride says:
    December 9, 2009 at 4:28 pm (Quote)

I agree – call me shallow, but when someone can’t even write correctly when they’re trying to state an opinion, hostile or otherwise, they fall directly into the “loudmouth d-bag” category in my mind. I struggle to take people like that seriously.

• BigDave says:

Dailey does realize condit would destroy him doesn’t he? Dailey don’t let your mouth right a check your butt can’t cash Koschech although a Dbag would kill dailey and Hazlett would get the nod in my opinion aswell.

• OH Hazlett is pullin out the Big bag of BJJ tricks….this is gonna be awesome

• OH and great picture of Condit for this article in specific. Its not even Condit’s Blood.