UFC Undisputed 2010 Roster & Trailer

So you wanna be a fighter? UFC Undisputed 2010 released a new preview video of the much anticipated follow up video game. Undisputed 2009 was a huge success and massive step for MMA.

With the announcement of EA Sports getting into the action with a MMA release of their own in late 2010, it appears the makers over at THQ have improved game play for the 2010 version.

UFC Undisputed 2010 is due out May 25th 2010.

An expected roster for the game is listed below:

Lightweight

Paul Buentello
Ben Rothwell
Kimbo Slice
Todd Duffee
Antoni Hardonk

• matt says:

This roster is looking awesome it has everbody from the top tier to some mid tier and even some bottom feeders of the division. Also Randy Couture in this game, I didnt even think that was possible. He is the face of EA Sports MMA. How did zuffa pull this one off??

Well-Done. Thumb up 47 Thumb down 8

• Jstew3785 says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Weak-Sauce. Thumb up 37 Thumb down 71

• KTru says:

Jstew3785: I will not be buying this game unless the put Justin “The American Fedor” McCully on the HW roster.

obviously you were joking but I guess the others don’t get it. I laughed

and this is an expected roster, the top fighters in their respective weight classess. Nothing official

Well-Done. Thumb up 30 Thumb down 19

• Jstew3785 says:

At least you got it man. I guess we’re the only ones with a sense of humor.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 27 Thumb down 23

• rfranciosa says:

Where is Sam Stout? and what’s up with Dan Henderson & Wilson Gouveia?

Well-Done. Thumb up 36 Thumb down 6

• Nick Havok says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Weak-Sauce. Thumb up 18 Thumb down 36

• Makington says:

I’ve learned to put the word sarcasm in brackets or else no one would take it that way. People actually thought you believed McCully the equal of Fedor? Haha that’s pretty funny.

As for the game itself, I won’t be buying it from the roster. Sure the roster looks great, with about everyone they missed lat year in this one, but I want to see them fix the striking, and maybe tweak submissions a tiny bit. If they can improve the Create-a-fighter so that it’s actually worth playing then I will be happy to shell out 60 dollars. If I’m playing the same game with slightly different fighters then it will be a rent at best for me.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 12

• Jstew3785 says:

At least some people have my back around here.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 22

• antone3x7 says:

If they included McCully, he’d have broken the fighter ratings system with stats over 100.

The game doesn’t appear to have much graphical improvement, I’m sure they’re mostly tweaking the gameplay. I’d like to see the roster highlighted with fighters marked that weren’t in last year’s game.

Well-Done. Thumb up 16 Thumb down 6

• Rich S. says:

I didn’t catch the “expected” part at first..

Kind of got my hopes up..

• MMA-LOGIC says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Weak-Sauce. Thumb up 7 Thumb down 20

• Connor Cobain says:

Well-Done. Thumb up 23 Thumb down 8

• Im excited for this. I loved 2009 and thought it had some improvements to be made but it was volumes ahead of any other fighting game ever. Everyone complaining about the standup must not have been very good because I unleashed combos on people with ferocity. Im just hopin for a more in depth sub game. Armbars, guillotines, kimuras, triangles and rear naked chokes are great but I really wanted to be able to stop my guy in mid transition from rubber guard to back and lock up the olma plata. We’ll see but I’ll probably be pickin this up on day one if the demo speaks as well for this game as 09s did.

• oohhhhjosh says:

Connor Cobain: Wow this pisses me off. They have Hendo and Gouveia but they don’t have Fucking Denis Kang. You know Kang never got recognition in the UFC, he gets cut at 1-2 but theres ton’s of fighters who will loose 2 or 3 straight and still get another chance. Look at Houstan Alexander the guy lost 3 straight fights in the UFC and gets another shot but Kang looses one, wins one, looses one, which was fight of the night and gets kicked out.

Well-Done. Thumb up 13 Thumb down 2

• keyboardwarrior says:

oohhhhjosh: Agreed! not sure why he doesn’t get the recognition that other (less deserving) fighters do.  (Quote)

Yeah Kang loses to Belcher and Bisping and gets cut? Makes no sense when guys like Leben get suspended for steroids, get arrested, lose to Jason Mcdonald (cut from ufc), Kalib Starnes (cut from ufc), Bisping, and Jake Rosholt (again, cut from ufc). I just don’t get it.

Well atleast now Dan Henderson can fight Anderson Silva…
    (at home on his favorite gaming system that is)

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 8

• entisgood says:

I want to be able to have catch weight fights or atleast have ppl fight out of their weight class. I know its unrealistic but if i’m paying 60 bucks again, i want to be able to beat up bj penn with brock lesner. on this list they dont have anyone in more than 1 weight class.
    this game also needs to have customizable fighter entrances, corner men who give you real advice, better system for fight of the night bonus, ability to learn more than 2 styles of fighting, cage interaction, and a tutorial that teaches you how to counter transitions because i could never figure that shit out, online play that doesnt lag like crazy, the status and awards you get for online play should also be applied to in game play. and you should be able to take a real ufc fighter and put them through career mode. I’m sure theres a lot i’m forgetting but UFC and THQ really need to step up their game because even though the last game was fun to play and a light year better than the last mma game, there was still a lot to be desired.

Well-Done. Thumb up 26 Thumb down 4

• ByronGiant says:

I demand Olaf as an unlockable character! lol