Amir Sadollah vs. Dong Hyun Kim on tap for UFC 114

A welterweight showdown between The Ultimate Fighter season 7 winner Amir Sadollah and the undefeated Dong Hyun Kim is expected for UFC 114.

The match-up was first reported by MMAWeekly.com who have stated that both fighters have verbally agreed to the match-up.

UFC 114 is expected for May 29, 2010 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Sadollah will be looking to make it a consecutive three in the Octagon with recent back-to-back victories over the likes of Phil Baroni and Brad Blackburn, while Kim will be hoping to improve his undefeated streak to fifteen fights with a recent unanimous decision win over T.J. Grant at UFC 100.

• MCM says:

This is a good match up. It’s a decent step up for Amir and it would give Stun Gun a win over a very popular fighter. I’m not sure who I like in this fight but I thinking Kim might be able to pull out the KO on this one.

• YetiLee says:

I want Amir to win as this would take him to that next level, but I just don’t see it happening. Amir’s striking is getting sick and he is already good on the ground, so he could pull it off. Go Amir!

Amir just better come with his “A” game and keep his hand up and his chin down…

• Rich S. says:

My first instinct is to pick Stun Gun in this one..
    I just really like that guy and he makes for an interesting fight every time..
    But, Amir has that… “upset” factor.. So, who knows..

• thunder okami says:

• fanoftna33 says:

Amir is looking pretty good for a guy with as little experience as he has. And with him fighting at WW he is one of the bigger guys so that always helps.

• thunder okami: Matt Brown almost beat Kim in a controversial split decision. Amir previously man handled Matt Brown, i know MMA math doesnt usually mean anything, bu i’m just saying, I wouldnt be surprised at all if Amir pulled it off.  (Quote)

Man Handled?! Come on dude Amir never manhandled anyone on TUF. I love the guy but that whole stint on the Ultimate fighter he always either got beat up and took down for two rounds and finished up late in the fight (in spectacular fasion though) or at least had BATTLES. Dude this should be AWESOME, Hands down fight of the night right here Im callin it. Two really interesting tough guys that have good skills in every area. Joe Silva should get a medal for this one.