Zoila Frausto Is the New Gina Carano

Is Zoila Frausto hot?

Yes, indeed.

Hotter than Gina Carano? Open to debate, but she’s in the same league.

Frausto got bloodied on her way to a spot in the Bellator Women’s Tournament championship bout by Jessica Aguilar, but now she’s set to face Megumi “Mega Megu” Fujii, and that will be tougher still. Hot is one thing, avoiding a heel hook, is quite another…

• YetiLee says:

Gina is hotter!

Well-Done. Thumb up 24 Thumb down 5

• ColinL says:

Close… what you really meant to say is tha Gina is *WAY* hotter. Zoila looks better than Cyborg, sure, but isn’t near the model-like beauty of Gina.

However, Gina is in hiding so I won’t complain about watching Zoila fight.

Well-Done. Thumb up 17 Thumb down 3

• MCM says:

I can’t believe I’m actually “complaining” about seeing a good looking girl in a bikini, but common guys, This is your story? The pics are great, but why not go into a little detail about her chances against Megu? Maybe discuss her most recent fight. At the very least, give us a side by side of Zoila and Gina!

……Gina is hotter, but that’s cause I like a little more up top if you know what I’m saying. ;)

Well-Done. Thumb up 15 Thumb down 5

• PsYc0tIkDrEaM says:

I agree w/ MCM

The looks won’t stop her from getting subbed by Mega Megu xD. It didn’t stop her from getting subbed by Tate

Well-Done. Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

• Dufresne says:

Her good looks are evidently enough to get her a UD in a fight that she obviously lost.

Well-Done. Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

• GIKE MOLDBERG says:

Absolutely Dufresne-Since Gina is MIA-I guess I’ll settle for Zoila-I’m partial to Megumi for some strange reason

• elkymbo says:

I’d fuck her.

• TerribleT says:

She sure didn’t look too f ‘ ing hot after getting her face beat back to her ears in her last fight,mean while her opponent who supposedly lost didn’t have a mark on her face . . . .

• Guthookd says:

She is FUCKING hot as hell. I don’t care. Zoila is the one.

I am her loyal fanboy for life and I bow to her beauty. It’s going to suck when Mega gets a hold of her and starts twisting limbs. I’m hoping for that one big ass punch that’s always possible in a match like that. Fingers crossed.

There’s only one way to settle this and it starts with a kiddie pool filled with KY…. Your my boy blue!