UFC Undisputed 3 picks winner in Nick Diaz-Carlos Condit title-fight

THQ and the UFC have teamed up again to provide a pixilated look on how things may unfold in the main event of an upcoming show, this time turning their focus towards UFC 143’s headlining title-tilt between top welterweights Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz. Using UFC Undisputed 3, the latest from the popular series of games, THQ simulated the scrap 25 times to determine the fighter who came out on top more often than not.

Without spoiling the result, some of the facts emerging from the simulation include Diaz defending against 40% of Condit’s takedown attempts, both men finishing each other with strikes, and Diaz getting the better of “The Natural Born Killer” in the submission department.

UFC Undisputed 3 has also predicted outcomes for a number of recent events with fairly solid success.

Check out the simulation of Diaz-Condit below:

• at 4:20 of round 2 eh? Nice. other than an actual sub that looked about what im expecting saturday.

• Richard Stabone says:

I shall be placing my wager on Condit on Saturday in Vegas. Depending on how that one turns out will go a long ways in determining my Super Bowl wager the next day.

I don’t need no stinking video games … war condit.

• GIKE MOLDBERG says:

WAR CONDIT!!!!-All day everyday!!-Got a gee on the man with a killer disposition from New Mexico

• hindsightufuk says:

fuck a playstation, so hyped for this fight.
    rooting for Diaz all the way
    though i still love Condit, so its hard to hate on him

• LiverPunch says:

Diaz to have even first, lose 2nd narrowly lose 3rd, win 4th, and finish him in the 5th.

U think this is going 5 rounds?

• Jmad says:

Damn I love both of these fighters, leaning towards Diaz though, just hope for a good fight, I don’t see how it could be bad or boring at all.

• MCM says:

I don’t play video games, so I don’t really understand how this works, but couldn’t someone who knows how to play the game beat anyone that doesn’t? Like if I’m using Diaz and a dude that knows what their doing uses Amir Sodalah, wouldn’t he beat my ass 10 times out of 10?

I think Condit takes this. Not just because I hate Nick Diaz, but because I see more holes in his game than Condits. If KJ could go 5 rounds with Nick, I think Condit can no problem. I’d like Carlos to finish this fight but they may just be wishful thinking. I’m picking Condit 48-47.

• moosebaby02 says:

They “Simulated” the fight 25 times MCM.
    I have $$$ and Beer on this one so WAR CONDIT.
    And I can’t wait for this game as well

• MMA-LOGIC says:

Diaz better check some leg kicks. Diaz via Dec.

• MCM-Not really dude, I played both the undisputed games against alot of friends who sucked where I would let them be A Silva and I would be McFedries or some similar bullshit matchup in a weight class, and while I would usually win, thanks to the way they rank power, endurance and the ability to take a punch a lot of times someone would get lucky and knock my mouthpiece out.