UPDATE: Trouble already brewing on set of TUF 15

Let the fun begin!

Less than a week after making a fairly smooth live debut this past Friday night it looks like the Ultimate Fighter 15 has hit its first snag. While details are still sketchy and undoubtedly destined to emerge when the show returns in a few days with another “real time” event, the situation was at last bad enough to force UFC President Dana White to readjust his schedule.

“Just landed in Vegas from TUF Brazil and something bad has already happened on TUF here so on my way to the training center,” White wrote earlier on Twitter.

Past incidents meriting an impromptu visit from White have included fighters leaving the show, physical altercations between contestants, and serious injuries requiring a replacement.

UPDATE: Though it is not know if either of these pertains to the issue White is referring to news has surfaced stating contestant Michael Chiesa‘s father passed away over the weekend from leukemia, while victorious fighter Jeremy Larsen was listed by the NSAC as being suspended medically until April 9 with no contact until March 31.

TUF 15 airs at 9:00 PM EST every Friday night with highlights from the previous week of taping as well as a live fight between two contestants.

PHOTO CREDIT – UFC

• Lord Faust says:

OK, I’m curious. Not that we got much of a chance to learn about the new guys, but no one jumped out as being the token douchebag for this reality show.

• Mad_Hatter_XX says:

I hope this is not injury related. I hate seeing guys working towards their dream suffer some nasty injury keeping them from having the chance to fight for a shot in UFC.

Rather see people not make it but, have had the chance to fight.

• THEGUNNER says:

If its a live why can I read the results before the show starts? Doesnt do that with ppv.

• Brendhan Conlan says:

What results can you read?!?

• Lord Faust says:

Must be people in China. Did you know it’s tomorrow over there!?

• Brendhan Conlan says:

I thought in China the government edited every UFC fight to show that Tiequan Zhang won?

• Lord Faust says:

That would explain why he was a heavy favourite to win this season.

I better re-check my picks.

• THEGUNNER says:

I read them here but I think its my cable company they started at 9 in my house.

• Kamakosmo says:

Ok…can someone explain/answer something for me? How is this going to work with the whole live thing?? So, I am used to the whole once a week episode where they show practices, house drama, interviews with tthe 2 fighters, blah blah blah leading up tp the fight, then the fight. All have occured months prior…so the editing and production values are top notch. NOW, this show is being done live, meaning as you read this (7am Eastern) they are all sleeping away in the house, possibly. Come Friday night, the hour long episode will have…??? I do not work in TV, just watch it. But realize the only ‘live’ show out there was Big Brother (I think), and I found that quite boring.
    Will the Editing and Production Dept be working mega OT trying to give us a wrap up of what happened the past week?? Then the live fight??

Signed, Confused.