TUF Brasil Results: Sixteen fighters make their way into the house after action-packed elimination round

The first episode of TUF Brasil was unveiled Sunday night for audiences outside of Brazil with sixteen fighters in the middleweight and featherweight divisions advancing into the house on an evening full of highlights.

Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort both clearly enjoyed what they saw during the episode based on the number of finishing performances, as each is serving as a coach on the first season of the Ultimate Fighter outside of America. The two, along with the finalists in both weight classes, will all compete at UFC 147 later this year in Brazil.

While different in origin, TUF Brasil follows the same guidelines as the previous seasons of the standard version. Fans can catch new episodes every Sunday night on TUF.TV (with past episodes still available) though the season is expected to air later this year via FUEL TV for those interested in watching on a bigger screen or with limited bandwidth.

Here are the complete results from the elimination fights earning each winner a spot in the house:

-Featherweights-

Rony Mariano def. Dileno Lopes by TKO Round 1 (Strikes)
Godofredo de Oliveira def. Johnny Goncalves by Submission Round 1 (Triangle Choke)
Hugo “Wolverine” Viana def. Alexandre Ramos by TKO Round 1 (Strikes)
Rodrigo Damm def. Fabricio Guerrero by Submission Round 2 (Rear-Naked Choke)
Wagner Campos def. Fernando Guerra by Unanimous Decision
Anistavio Medeiros def. Rafael Bueno by Unanimous Decision
John ‘Macapa’ Teixeira def. Giovanni Souza Jr. by Submission Round 1 (Armbar)
Marcos Vinicius Pancini def. Peter Noble by TKO Round 1 (Strikes)

- Middleweights -

Francisco Drinaldo def. Charles Maicon by TKO Round 1 (Strikes)
Cezar Ferreira def. Gustavo Sampaio by submission Round 2 (Guillotine Choke)
Daniel Sarafian def. Richardson Moreira by Unanimous Decision
Sergio Moraes def. Thiago Rela by Submission Round 1 (Heel Hook)
Thiago Perpetuo def. Joao Paulo De Souza by Unanimous Decision
Delson Heleno def. Gilberto Galvao by Unanimous Decision
Renee Forte def. Fabio Bolinho by Unanimous Decision
Leonardo Teixeira def. Samuel Trindade by Unanimous Decision

• Kamakosmo says:

Tried to take a look at this through the TUF.TV link, and it says “The Uploader has not made this video available to your country”. Awesome.

• Lord Faust says:

There were different links for regions. I gave up around 12:30 when I was still seeing the same looping splash screen. It was unfortunate, I even made time to watch.

• moosebaby02 says:

i did faust. bullshit

• hindsightufuk says:

i’ve given up on TUF 15, its just too tedious to sit through.
    Downloaded this last night, havent watched it yet but guarenteed its gonna be 100 times better than the Cruz/Faber season

• Kamakosmo says:

Gonna have to agree with you Hindsight. My issues:
    1. The ridiculous disclaimer at the beginning of the show “Warning: This may be the most…blah blah blah”. How corny can they be?

2. The host (whoever he is) is annoying. I’ll say it…I miss Mike Rowe’s silky (well, it’s rough, but oh so smooth) voice.

3. This whole ‘Live’ aspect sounds cool, but really is no different than the taped Wednesday version. Actually, the Live version missed the KO last week (they switched camera angles) live. You saw it minutes afterwards during the replay, but missd it live. That would not have happened had it been a taped fight.

4. The Friday night time slot. For 14 seasons I got used to having Wednesdays being a UFC on TV thing from when I got home from work. They would show old fights leading up to the new episode. Now that is all gone. Instead I get (if FX wanted me to watch their channel, which I don’t) 4 hours of the show with a straight acting but not in real life older Doogie Howser guy. Ummm….nah.

4A. So, basically I’m saying I have yet to watch this show ‘Live’ as it’s Friday, and I am never home. So, I DVR it, watch it when I can.

5. Sadly, this show has run it’s course. And I think for one reason….the participants are taking it too seriously. I’ll explain….When it started, the UFC was a floundering act that was next to death. They brought these kids in, who had NO idea the UFC would take off and be able to make some of them rich (well, very comfy). So they partied, drank, fought…and honestly that was the biggest reason I watched this show (I know, pathetic). But it was much-watch TV for me. NOW, these kids know what the UFC can offer them. They know that this can be their Golden Ticket, and are gonna try their best to not fuck it up. Fuck it up=Get drunk, start fights, get crazy, throw shit. Yes…that is one of the biggest reasons I’ve tuned in, and I won’t apologize for that (I’m sorry). Now it’s all about practice and training and practice and …..Y..A..W..N. Oh, side note…Great goin Faber telling your Jiu Jitsu Master to stand and bang!!! Awesome coaching! LOL…

Ok, I need coffee….

• hindsightufuk says:

just done watching the first TUF Brazil epsiode and i will be hooked.
    so much better man, two coaches i have nothing but awe and respect for, some crazy pyscotic fighters, Marc Goddard with some comedy gems with the mouth piece in the last fight, great young talent.
    plus the fighter i shall be supporting, Sergio Moraes, if Rickson Gracie and Romario (ex Brazillian soccer player) had a kid, he would look like Sergio Moraes. that is who will win the competition.