Kenny Florian reveals Georges St-Pierre’s biggest weakness – aliens!

UFC welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre might seem invincible at times inside the Octagon but as fans learned a few months back he is indeed a mortal man outside of it. Though GSP is currently busy rehabbing a serious knee injury in hopes of returning to the ring in November it turns out he’ll also be looking over his shoulder on a constant basis to avoid the possibility of finding himself in a different sort of surgical theater.

You know…the kind with probes.

Kenny Florian, who is St-Pierre’s training partner and also a fellow UFC fighter, recently revealed the pound-for-pound great has a legitimate fear of alien abduction.

“There’s a little known fact about Georges St-Pierre and, sorry Georges, he is deathly afraid of aliens. This guy is very scared of being abducted by aliens,” said Florian on a segment for UFC Tonight. “We’d always try and tell him a story, have someone come in and say they were once abducted by aliens to really freak Georges out. That’s one of his big fears.”

“I’m dead serious,” Florian continued. “This is Georges biggest fear. He is probably the best fighter in the world and he’s afraid of aliens.”

Check out the full clip from Florian below where he also talks about GSP’s stand against bullying and his own introduction to martial arts:

PHOTO CREDIT – UFC

• Screenplaya says:

I used to believe in alien abduction, and even believed it had happened to me at one point, so I forgive Rush for believing it. Turns out, our brains are very capable of making us believe some crazy things like “there is an alien in this room talking to me,” or “god created the universe in 7 days” or “Chael Sonnen is the greatest fighter alive.” All that stuff is about equally nuts, but our brains can allow us to believe them.

That’s pretty funny…GSP is a freak.

• fitfreak says:

Why would he worry about that?? Most aliens are very nice.

• Its cool….I fear natural impending disasters constantly, so I cant fault GSP for his alien fears. I recall him saying he prefers to have conversations about science and the paranormal in an interview once, I wonder if he watches ancient aliens.

• Richard Stabone says:

I was excited as a kid when I saw the titties on that chick duck in Howard the Duck. A little confused, but still pretty rad.

• Brendhan Conlan says:

Ancient Aliens cracks me up. Some of the info is cool and thought-provoking but the people who talk about the stuff are ridiculously silly. Also, if there was a drinking game where you had to do a shot everytime someone goes “Isn’t it possible…” or “If so…” you would be drunk within the first 20 minutes.

And I recently watched Howard the Duck. The duck-boobies still held up though nothing compared to the hotness of barely-dressed Lea Thompson circa mid-80s.

• MCM says:

Howard the Duck boobies! ‘O hell yeah. Those were the first boobs I saw on the big screen.

As for GSP, when you’re one of the most dangerous men on the planet, it’s only right that only those that are out of this world would inspire fear. But if I’m Carlos Condit, I’m landing in the cage in a Flying Saucer lowed from the ceiling. That’s how you play mind games.