Alistair Overeem: “I’m all natural Junior and I am coming for you.”

After expressing his desire to fight over NYE Weekend at the UFC’s annual year-end show earlier this week, heavyweight Alistair Overeem has decided to be proactive in the matter in hopes of reassuring the public his testosterone-related stumble was an isolated incident rather than a lifestyle choice.

Overeem took to Twitter again earlier today where he revealed he’d submitted to a voluntary screening as a sign of good faith, also taking aim at divisional champion Junior dos Santos in the process based on the title-holder’s recent statements labeling him as a “fake fighter”.

“I’m doing a drug test today to build confidence with the Nevada State Athletic Commission and because I respect and appreciate the UFC,” wrote Overeem on the social networking site, adding, “And to let Junior know I am a clean fighter. I’m all natural Junior and I am coming for you.”

The 32-year old Dutchman is currently sidelined until December 27 after showing a grossly elevated T:E ratio in his system brought on by a doctor-prescribed anti-inflammatory.

PHOTO CREDIT – UFC

• Angry Mike says:

Yeah, Reem’s as natural as Kate Upton’s ta ta’s. (they’re glorious, but they ain’t stock equipment) Anyway, I hope Junior kicks his head into the cheap seats.

• MCM says:

Agreed Mike. I was also gonna say something drug test only working when the fighters Don’t know their coming, but, well, it is Overeem.

I also had to look up who the hell Kate Upton was….then I had to look up what the fuck a “Dougie” was… then I gave up and went back to listening to NPR. Sometimes I feel like Randy Coutures dad. :(

• darth_irritable says:

Well, I guess technically testosterone *is* natural.

Horse meat is natural.

• stone says:

I don’t really care about all the TRT bullshit…..I just wanna see JDS & Reem in the cage,..asap…bottom line

• Lord Faust says:

Actually, Reem’s best tweet recently was: “I’m in Miami, not going anywhere. Hide the horses.”

The guy is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. I’d like to know if this is a blood test, or just piss.

Either way, Reem doesn’t have to do this. He could sit on his ass, wait for the suspension to pass, and never talk about it again like guys like Sherk have done.

As far as I am concerned, he’s as natural as anyone else in professional sports. Considering TUEs are becoming such a trend, what Reem got popped for is laughable.

• Angry Mike says:

Yeah, but what about the ta ta’s?

• MCM says:

They’re great, but I’m a guy….ALL boobs are great.

• Richard Stabone says: