Quinton Jackson: “Chael sucks.”

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson doesn’t believe Chael Sonnen should still be in the UFC. Sonnen claimed that if he didn’t defeat Anderson Silva for the middleweight title in their rematch, he would leave the promotion.

Jackson, who will face Glover Teixeira later this year at UFC 153 in Brazil, told MMA Elite in a recent interview that he believes Sonnen should depart the organization despite having already stated Silva didn’t respond to his stipulation and the deal was off.

“I think Chael should keep his word and leave the UFC because that’s what he said he was gonna do if he lost,” Jackson said. “And he lost horribly. Bad! Chael sucks. He should go somewhere where people like his interviews, the way he talks (expletive) to everybody. I can’t stand that boy.”

Sonnen has made mention of a possible venture to the light heavyweight ranks, so perhaps Jackson will find himself lined up across from the outspoken grappler at some point in the future.

PHOTO CREDIT – UFC

• THEGUNNER says:

Chael made so many people hate him hes an idiot.

• AlphaOmega says:

Irony

Well-Done. Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

We will see more and more sound bites & entertaining interviews from Rampage as time goes on till he’s out of the UFC… this is his Free Agent show case moment, He needs to draw attention to his Brand, gain some interest in this fight and put on the best performance he can win or lose… He’s no dummy, He’s just trying to secure a lucrative deal going forward after his Zuffa days are over.

• Lord Faust says:

In the video version, he looked to be walking around 240. Can’t wait to hear the excuses for his upcoming loss to Glover.

Rampage should learn how to take a loss before criticising a business man like Chael. Frankly, at 205, I’d love to see Chael land takedowns until Rampage cries. “It’s not fair, he has to let me punch him!”

• AlphaOmega says:

You’d be able to hear me scream yes from where I’m at to wherever you’re at Faust if that happened, and if he actually said that you’d be able to hear my laughter over and over.

• Lord Faust says:

Rampage’s comments are actually hilarious. If you did a FIND / REPLACE on his comments, replacing “Chael” with “Quinton”, then maybe we’d hear the talk Rampage should have had with himself a couple years ago.

• Lord Faust says:

Chael’s (golden) response:

“To keep it professional my answer would be simply listen Rampage has one fight left and it’s not against me,” Said Sonnen.

“Now if you asked me in the streets, in my kingdom amongst my people while I’m not wearing the suit and I don’t have the earpiece my answer might of been different. I probably would have said ‘Rampage, why don’t you stick to violating female reporters, making box office disasters, and driving the wrong way down the freeway while you’re jacked up on Mountain Dew, cause you Page are not on my level’.”