Ronda Rousey makes light of Sarah Kaufman’s online challenge to fans

This weekend Strikeforce bantamweight Sarah Kaufman decided to have a little fun at the expense of divisional champion Ronda Rousey, asking fans to tape their impressions of the outspoken title-holder and submit them in order to be eligible for a pair of tickets Kaufman is giving away to their fight this coming weekend in San Diego. However, one of the entrants already has a spot reserved at the arena in a seat many would label as the best in the house.

As it turns out, Rousey caught wind of the contest and wasted little time sending in her own video where she mocked Kaufman’s attempt at making her the butt of the joke.

“You’re totally gonna knock her out. She needs to be knocked out. I mean, why would she want to get a title-shot as quick as possible when she had a bunch of sh*tty jobs? She should just sit around and still work a sh*tty job and wait for her turn like the best of us,” said Rousey in her clip where she is later seen attempting to Armbar a vacuum cleaner after pretending she didn’t know how to properly use it.

Kaufman has yet to respond to Rousey’s submission, though she’ll no doubt have plenty to say with her strikes when they meet in the ring on August 18.

Rousey’s comical stylings can be found below:

PHOTO CREDIT – STRIKEFORCE

• AlphaOmega says:

The way I took it was just something funny and fun to do, and that’s how I took Ronda’s video, just a joke not trying to start anything or get back at her. Sarah has said many times that RR is very friendly and they aren’t really trash talking each other.

Also Sarah Kaufman’s reply about trash talk: I’m not interested in trash talking just though it would be a fun idea for tickets. Not looking at being nasty lol

So why try to drum up drama that isn’t there?

• AlphaOmega says:

Sarah Kaufman ?@mmasarah

Amazing lol RT @randaroozie: Hey Sarah here is my @RondaRousey impression for your ticket giveaway contest!!! http://youtu.be/QxrkM_cLEV0

and sarah’s response to ronda’s video.

• madheartmma says:

Rhonda is like totally awesome,and like totally fun! Totally like totally like… Haha she’s hot!
    No, for real, Rhonda is, well seems really funny,&down to earth. I hope she destroys Sarah. Man wouldn’t it be sweet if her a Gina C. fought…. Maybe dreams do come true…HA! #WarRhonda
    By the way Diaz won rounds 1-2-5 #WarDiaz

• Screenplaya says:

I think Rousey might be that person who comes along and forces all fighters to raise their game up. Like Royce Gracie did at the beginning, and like GSP has done, and Bones is doing now. I like Sarah Kaufman, but she is a very rudimentary striker (not enough defense, not enough body shots, nothing particualarly dynamic) and will probably get taken down and arm-barred.|

Kaufman reminds me of Joe Daddy Stevenson. Tough, skilled, but he failed to grow his skillset, and the sport passed him by. I hope that doesn’t happen to Sarah.

• hindsightufuk says:

she is a very cute wee woman that Ronda, can’t wait to see these to butt heads. looking forward to this one more than most bloke fights coming up

I like Ronda, I just hope she has been training as hard as she can because I do not think this is going to be an easy fight for her.

• Kamakosmo says:

She’s a fighter, a CAGE fighter and all…I get that….and I don’t want to be seen here as, subjective…but…I’d like to have sexy time with Ronda

• AlphaOmega says:

@mmasarah @RandaRoozie lol no prob it was a great idea :) see ya in SD, you’re sure making it hard for me to work on my mean face! >:(

• AlphaOmega says:

Oops, edit button please?

Ronda Rousey ?@RondaRousey